Author Topic: constant lost host connection  (Read 883 times)

Offline nunes

• Zinc Member
constant lost host connection
« on: August 23, 2021, 06:56:43 PM »
I keep losing host connection, early and also into the game for 20 mins plus. I have attached ping png. I have a csv and
a pp2 file from ping plotter as well but sent those via email along with everything I can muster from DxDiag. Please advise me on my next step.

Tony Nunes

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: constant lost host connection
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 05:36:28 PM »
I keep getting discoed from the game but not the internet.
I exit the game and immediately log back in.
Seems almost like it's certain places in the game or when certain people are nearby.
My connection issue is very bizarre so I'm looking forward to reading responses to your post.

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 06:32:15 PM »
I upgraded my modem a couple years back and had nothing but discos, come to find out I had the puma chipset in the new modem, took it back and got one with the broadcomm chipset like the original modem had and that fixed the discos.
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline nunes

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 09:43:27 PM »
Yep that is what I am experiencing, internet fine, played other games with no interruption and internet was fine immediately after disco. Even had the host connection show up right as I was clicking onto the arena at the start. I have taking another pingplotter test but I don't know what support wants as far as what to send them so I will attach the screenshot share link from ping plotter. It does show a packet lost in the middle. Last time the packet loss was there and at the 2nd to last hop to aces high. I would love to provide all things necessary but have yet to get response from support if I am helping or just filling up the forum with useless chatter.

Tony

link https://share.pingplotter.com/QHydpHxKcpi

game was working fine first few days back and last 2 days have been disco after disco. I don't have much of a choice with modem. It is an aerio dsl and get 50 up 30 down consistently. My router is a google nest with hardwire to pc for the game. NOT on wifi.

Offline nunes

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2021, 09:46:35 PM »
Here is another link, I scrolled back on the ping plotter and it shows a lot of packet loss at this middle hop.

https://share.pingplotter.com/aUwgYoVQBUH

Maybe this stuff helps. Would love some guidance.

Tony

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 02:23:03 PM »

game was working fine first few days back and last 2 days have been disco after disco.

:noid        #metoo

I flew MA and FSO for at least a couple of hours on Friday (8/20).  Didn't fly Saturday but come Sunday evening, logged in... flew 15 minutes, dump to desktop (no connection messages nothing).  Log in again... 10 minutes... dump... 5 minutes dump... about six times total in about a 60 minute time frame.

Last night, logged into MA, 15 minutes... dump.  Fired up Ping Plotter and somewhere around my ninth hop I was registering 100% packet loss to the MA server which I still believe is 71.252.137.153  (unfortunately, I don't have the pingplot capture I made from home). 

However, running Ping Plotter from my office I'm seeing 90% packet loss at 4.69.210.145 (ae-8-0.ear3.Dallas1.Level3.net)

SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2021, 06:10:36 PM »
Here is another link, I scrolled back on the ping plotter and it shows a lot of packet loss at this middle hop.

https://share.pingplotter.com/aUwgYoVQBUH

Maybe this stuff helps. Would love some guidance.

Tony

Probably the storm causing issues.

Offline nunes

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2021, 04:43:48 PM »

Just out of curiosity, does Aces High support respond at all? I have emailed them about a different concern and have zero response. Clearly they have not chimed in on this thread in the forum. I am out of my two week run and it sucks that I am going to pay for the month when I didn't get two weeks of play. Hopefully it gets fixed, I get a response and Aces High pays attention to its players. If not, well they get one month of my money and then I am out.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 05:11:29 PM »
Just out of curiosity, does Aces High support respond at all? I have emailed them about a different concern and have zero response. Clearly they have not chimed in on this thread in the forum. I am out of my two week run and it sucks that I am going to pay for the month when I didn't get two weeks of play. Hopefully it gets fixed, I get a response and Aces High pays attention to its players. If not, well they get one month of my money and then I am out.

Did you try calling? (817) 431 - 8840 Hitech is usually pretty good at picking up and getting to the bottom of the issue you are having. Also mention that the issue was during your 2 week free trial and he will most likely extend it for you.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2021, 12:44:53 PM »
Just out of curiosity, does Aces High support respond at all? ...

You know it's just Hitech doing everything by himself?

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2021, 01:20:51 PM »
One chief and no braves...
I'm sure this will end well.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2021, 06:58:53 PM »
One chief and no braves...
I'm sure this will end well.

Coogan

It keeps the servers running so there's that.