Author Topic: who has a tm warthog hotas  (Read 2356 times)

Online 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: who has a tm warthog hotas
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2021, 03:26:24 AM »
Didn’t know/don’t know how to calibrate in windows. Another one of those I don’t know what I don’t know issues.  How’s it done, please sir?

Are we gonna see you tonight?  Perhaps you should fly Blizz’s pink Spit until she has time to come back.  😁
LOL    Now you know...that would just cause outrage!!!!   Updates won the day :uhoh  Well that and "Antlerless Deer" Season, here in WV!  I have a NEW VIDEO for you guys...if I can SNEAK Post it!  ULBlizz and .243 Win....vs Milk Jug, 100 yrds!   Ka pa Wop....."Holy toejamake Mushrooms"!!!+ GOAT Noises!!! :rofl   FU SIS!!!! :rofl  Luckilly...no Dice...=BIOTCH :devil 50yrd .22 Groups were within 1/10 th of an inch, compared to mine. Mine won..naturally...Sis was judge..too!! :headscratch:
  With Win10, I went Game Controller: Properties: through Game Controllers through Devices/Hardware?  If that makes sense?   
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2021, 06:42:40 AM »
Yes that opens the Windows controllers windows also.

I have to open that and leave it open before opening AH or the game doesn't see the all of the assigned functions of the hotas devices

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline popason

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2021, 12:48:22 PM »
I have the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog stick and throttle I will calibrate it on the outside the game and then inside the game. Inside the game I will run my throttle full up and back 4 times and then leave it half way same as the slid up and back and leave it half way. and that seems to work for me. :banana:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2021, 02:26:07 PM »
Glad to hear you got it going

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals