Author Topic: End of an era  (Read 1546 times)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Re: End of an era
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2021, 02:03:14 AM »
This was my 2007 9-3.  We had taken a trip to the Central Coast of Oregon a few years ago and on the way back to Colorado, stopped at the Maryhill Museum in Washington state where we encountered a life-size concrete replica of Stonehenge.  I thought it was a rare opportunity for photo backdrop:

This car we had for about 7 years, and put about 60,000mi on it.   It was actually the best of the 3 9-3s we've had, with maintenance costing less than $0.07/mi over the years we owned it.   That cost figure included new tires, tire rotations, oil changes, other maintenance and repairs, but excludes fuel and insurance.   

Bruv how is your little daughter Elsie doing?  A while ago (years?) you posted a pic of her eating strawberries and yogurt for breakfast. Cute as a button!     The OG Saabs are still sought after - I don't think they made a Viggen in the newer body style.  Very cool-looking cars.

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2021, 03:07:11 PM »
Water Pump................ :eek:

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2021, 03:27:19 PM »
they keep calling me, I tell them I dont have a car and they still call.

semp

Next time they call sound as though your in the middle of a lengthy masturbation session. See if they call back after that
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2021, 01:04:51 PM »
Oboe, I finally traded in my 2008 Turbo X a couple years ago. It was just getting too expensive to maintain and find parts for. Before that I had a 2003 9-3. I miss the cars and the SAAB company.
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2021, 02:15:37 PM »
Oboe, I finally traded in my 2008 Turbo X a couple years ago. It was just getting too expensive to maintain and find parts for. Before that I had a 2003 9-3. I miss the cars and the SAAB company.

Exactly right, Dux.   <S>