Author Topic: Having issues setting my throttle  (Read 389 times)

Offline AusMedic

• Zinc Member
Having issues setting my throttle
« on: November 02, 2021, 03:05:30 AM »
Hey fellas, not a noob but got a new computer and have reinstalled AH3. My issue is setting my throttle. For some reason I can only set the throttle Z Axis to Analog RPM 1. It moves very slow on the runway but if I set it to RPM 4 or Throttle 4, the throttle doesn't move at all. I remember having this issue before but can't for the life of me remember how I fixed it. I have the Thrustmaster T160000 with throttle and pedals. I'm also having issues getting my rudder to work. It's all plugged in but nothing happens when I move the pedals. I have set the pedals to Z Axis Rudder Yaw.

Any advice appreciated.

Offline AusMedic

• Zinc Member
Re: Having issues setting my throttle
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 04:41:33 AM »
I figured it out. I had my brakes set on my rudder pedals and should have inverted them because even though I didn't have my feet on them, they were on in the up position if you know what I mean..

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Having issues setting my throttle
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 04:49:48 AM »
I figured it out. I had my brakes set on my rudder pedals and should have inverted them because even though I didn't have my feet on them, they were on in the up position if you know what I mean..

👍 hehe.... I  started to post and ask if you had set your rudder pedals Axis to inverted....but  it's been  like that for as long as I can remember so didn't bother

Good to hear you figured it out

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC