Author Topic: Update  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
Re: Update
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 11:16:14 PM »
Good to hear from you Molsman, and grateful the Lord has seen you thru this battle to date. Would love to see you back in the air also.  :salute

Miss ya to bud my pc died so I am patiently awaiting my payment so I can build another pc that will last as long as the one I had with some minor upgrades and replacement parts that lasted for 12 years
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2021, 11:17:07 PM »
They have sparkly bits and 6” stiletto heels  :)

I live my life in the open :old:

Ok Silat

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2021, 04:05:15 PM »

Ok Silat

There is room for only one Silat........ and he is back. lol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2021, 10:17:32 PM »

The Real Silat is back ??????? Hey that’s great I remember talking to him on the phone but lost his number tell him to Pm me

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2021, 12:18:35 AM »

silat is back? i need to update my underwear. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2021, 02:36:55 AM »
Needed to hear some good news....am happy for you Larry!

If you  have any questions or need any tips on going forward from here, you got my mobile number give me a holler or text and I can fill you in on what to expect....

Take care brother!   I am just a phone call away

TC / Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2021, 11:02:11 PM »

If you  have any questions or need any tips on going forward from here, you got my mobile number give me a holler or text and I can fill you in on what to expect....

TC / Johnny

Thanks Johnny Miss ya in the poker game I keep sending ya chips

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2021, 02:46:56 AM »

Thanks Johnny Miss ya in the poker game I keep sending ya chips

Hahaha...funny thing you mentioned that about the poker game...I  was just thinking about logging in to it tonight..I  don't think I have even played any since last year....

PM me your game name again so I know which one you are...I  am maxed out on poker friends and it limits you (or used to) on how much chips you can give away....

Maybe we can host an online line game in the basement with our audio and video turned on....been in some of those and they are fun

TC / Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2021, 03:43:45 AM »

TC / Johnny
INDEED!!! :banana: and LIKEWISE :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2021, 03:45:55 AM »
 :aok The Honor was our's!   

Silat? Who is this "Silat", whom is feared, by SEMP? Worthy Adversary? BRING IT :cheers:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2021, 03:06:43 PM »
:aok The Honor was our's!   

Silat? Who is this "Silat", whom is feared, by SEMP? Worthy Adversary? BRING IT :cheers:

Silat /Talis.. or Lew if you know him personally is an old longtime Damned squad mate and AH Training Corps member retired...

Be warry going up against him if he is wearing his high heels and flying a 38...hahaha