Author Topic: Suggestions for rookie bomber missions  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
Re: Suggestions for rookie bomber missions
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2021, 09:18:25 PM »
It also makes the 38 the aircraft with the most distributed parts around each and every terrain.

You're supposed to scatter the parts around?  That's what I've been doing wrong.  All this time I've been trying to bury the air frame as deep as possible in one single smoking hole in the ground.  (I've gotten pretty good at it, too)
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2021, 04:41:01 AM »
You're supposed to scatter the parts around?  That's what I've been doing wrong.  All this time I've been trying to bury the air frame as deep as possible in one single smoking hole in the ground.  (I've gotten pretty good at it, too)
Silly Mongoose...TroyBuilt should do better..if you want to plow a Garden  :devil   poor Shuffler....I have accumulated SO MANY BLENDER ACCESERIES of his, Strewn EVERYWHERE...Think I might open a "REFURBISHED BLENDER WEB SIGHT"! :rofl  MNM alone :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline nopoop1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2021, 01:37:30 PM »
Many of  AH players were in WB before, I was among them. I was even a trainer over there '=save=' for 11 years. AH is different in many ways, more planes to chose from, tanks etc.
Join a squad and you learn more quicky.

Save I remmber you. Steve was my trainer over there. Good times. I started with The Easy Targets and moved to JG2. ALOT of good times there.
Coming out of retirement Blue Knight

nopoop

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2021, 11:22:41 AM »

Why all our P-38s have SUX2025 blenders installed. That along with drop tanks..... one filled with Cuervo and the other with Triple-sec, make our frozen margaritas the talk of the game. It also makes the 38 the aircraft with the most distributed parts around each and every terrain.

And if you fly high enough you dont need to add ice

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2021, 09:09:38 AM »
Save I remmber you. Steve was my trainer over there. Good times. I started with The Easy Targets and moved to JG2. ALOT of good times there.

I think you're the first player I've met that would admit to being a former member of the EZ Targets.  I flew with them for two years.  It was definitely a squad that that put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.