Author Topic: Hot Lips Houlian Passed Away.  (Read 1055 times)

Offline LNG15

• Nickel Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Hot Lips Houlian Passed Away.
« on: February 25, 2022, 06:14:35 PM »
M*A*S*H star passed away today. Sally Kellerman passes at 84.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Re: Hot Lips Houlian Passed Away.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 07:12:25 PM »
Very Sorry to hear of this.  She was a truly beautiful lady and will always be remembered for her roll in MASH.  One of the best shows ever.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 10:19:04 PM »
Sally Kellerman wasn't in the tv show, she played Hot Lips in the movie to Robert Duvall's Frank Burns.

:pray

444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 04:52:41 AM »
The movie gave rise to the show.

Always has been one of my absolute favorite shows, but I’m very surprised the woke fascists haven’t gone after it and had it removed from being showed on any TV at all.

Possibly they have left it alone because Klinger wore women’s clothing (of course it was an attempt  to get discharged) and Charles Winchester the III (David Ogden Stiers) was obviously gay both show/real life.

Also, with all the infidelity it’s remarkable the show was such a hit and the most popular in its time.

:salute  MASH real ones and the show
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 05:28:04 AM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 07:05:46 AM »
Klinger was before his time..he could be the secretary of health today!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2022, 07:15:11 AM »
Sally Kellerman wasn't in the tv show, she played Hot Lips in the movie to Robert Duvall's Frank Burns.

:pray

Yeah, Loretta Swit play Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan in the TV series.  She's still cooking.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 11:48:28 AM »
Yeah, Loretta Swit play Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan in the TV series.  She's still cooking.

<phew>  Loosing Sally Kellerman was also in Back to School. Beautiful and talented lady with a sultry voice is very sad.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2022, 01:33:05 PM »
Great smile on and swagger from that girl.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2022, 06:09:02 PM »
The movie gave rise to the show.

Always has been one of my absolute favorite shows, but I’m very surprised the woke fascists haven’t gone after it and had it removed from being showed on any TV at all.

Possibly they have left it alone because Klinger wore women’s clothing (of course it was an attempt  to get discharged) and Charles Winchester the III (David Ogden Stiers) was obviously gay both show/real life.

Also, with all the infidelity it’s remarkable the show was such a hit and the most popular in its time.

:salute  MASH real ones and the show

bugs bunnie and tom and jerry sometimes wore women clothes and walked in a gayish manner.  was funny. let it go.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2022, 06:38:51 PM »
bugs bunnie and tom and jerry sometimes wore women clothes and walked in a gayish manner.  was funny. let it go.

semp

Let what go??  :headscratch:

Klinger’s character is a hilarious part of the show.

Winchester the III is my 2nd favorite character in the show.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 06:46:20 PM by RotBaron »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2022, 08:31:10 PM »
Let what go??  :headscratch:

Klinger’s character is a hilarious part of the show.

Winchester the III is my 2nd favorite character in the show.

the woke fascist theory.  people dont like this or that, it's not new, it's been around forever.  i have boicotted  mcdonals since the 80's when the changed the great pork lard thingy for healthier options.  fries dont taste the same, it was my greatest joy in my life, their french fries were awesome, best I ever tasted, havent had fries like that since then, unless i make them.

woke is just the new word but whatever new words rock your world.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2022, 12:10:43 AM »
the woke fascist theory.  people dont like this or that, it's not new, it's been around forever.  i have boicotted  mcdonals since the 80's when the changed the great pork lard thingy for healthier options.  fries dont taste the same, it was my greatest joy in my life, their french fries were awesome, best I ever tasted, havent had fries like that since then, unless i make them.

woke is just the new word but whatever new words rock your world.

semp

You can’t see the light and possibly never will. I’d suggest Watching Dave Chappelle’s Sticks and Stones, but I’m nearly positive your deaf ear won’t be changed.

Boycotting McDonalds French fries and Big Macs is not remotely comparable to what the woke cancel culture has told us if we watch or support then we are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, etc. 

I hope cancel culture wokeness takes something away from you that you hold near and dear, until that happens enjoy denial, it’s bliss until it isn’t.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2022, 01:57:59 AM »
You can’t see the light and possibly never will. I’d suggest Watching Dave Chappelle’s Sticks and Stones, but I’m nearly positive your deaf ear won’t be changed.

Boycotting McDonalds French fries and Big Macs is not remotely comparable to what the woke cancel culture has told us if we watch or support then we are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, etc. 

I hope cancel culture wokeness takes something away from you that you hold near and dear, until that happens enjoy denial, it’s bliss until it isn’t.

i am not talking about wokeness or whatever you call it.  I am talking about the right to disagree and boicot and whatever you it think it's new.  it's been around since I was born and before I was born.  it's just semantics, it's nothing new, it's just what some people call it now, but it's been around since and before i was born.  they just call it different as if it just started a couple of years before.  i find it funny.

semp