Author Topic: I would like to call for Calm  (Read 417 times)

Offline Betown

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ecomm-net.co.uk
I would like to call for Calm
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2001, 03:20:00 PM »
From what I have read today and yesterday I have come to the conclusion that the attack on the WTC and the Pentagon was unsuccessful. The people who did this killed many people and put a lot of people through a lot of pain but in the days that I have been reading this board I have never seen a stronger sense of unity. As we have said, this has not only been an attack on the United States of America, but an attack on Humanity it's self. The United States, Europe and Many other countries have condemned the attack and said in one voice that this will not be tolerated. The people who did this will be caught and punished for there crimes.

I am young, I don't have children of my own yet. But one day, when I do. I will speak to them of the morning of 11th of September 2001. I will tell them of the loss of life, but I will also tell them how one great tragedy United People from all over the world. We will send them a message that things like this will not be accepted. Things like this will not be allowed to happen, and that things like this that place the world and the families of great nations in Present and Grave Danger will not be tolerated.

We Will bide out time, we will catch them.