Author Topic: BTBrando Wallhacking  (Read 2180 times)

Offline +Kilroy+

• Zinc Member
BTBrando Wallhacking
« on: January 25, 2022, 05:23:06 AM »
It has come to my attention, that BTBrando has been posting propaganda on Facebook about Kilroy. I have been told it implies that I hack the game, so it is misleading, either intentionally, or mistakenly and I suspect the former. I don't usually lurk the forums, even less Facebook, but on behalf of some of my allies, I'd like to try to set the record straight, here, if you all don't mind. I have a feeling that, if what has been presented on FB, looks anything like what we see here, much will make sense.

I have a film from January 25, exactly one year ago today. I have made an edited video capture of the film and offer both versions here, please review both, to allay the worst presumptions.

My video starts at !:54 into a 4:20 film. It shows the first person view from BTBrando's tank and what is remarkable, is that he apparently can see enemy tanks through the trees. I find it amazing, that this shows up on film and the fact demonstrates how careless this guy is. At about 2:02 in the film, I pause to make this screen capture:

It shows how we can clearly see FGBullet's tank superimposed over the image of a lemon. As the lemon passes between the Brando POV and FGBullet's tank, FGBullet's tank is all that is visible. Please remember to verify this yourself, I think this explains a lot of previous mystery.

The film continues, to show Brando advance directly toward my position, to within 350 meters, carefully keeping my tank centered, as well as the bush that blocks my shot, between us. After he fires his first round under that bush, I switch the recorded video view to my tank's POV. From this view, you can see there is no image of any tanks through the bush, the video of the film picks up a few traces or the red "trail" graphic I'd enabled, which gives an idea of Brando's general direction. Again, I implore you, review the AH film and scroll around through various POV's, I could not find another view, that showed vehicles through the trees, so I doubt you will.

After his first shot, I fire off a few useless rounds, despite not having a target, before Brando first tracks my tank, then makes the kill shot.

Please don't expect me to entertain a debate here. This game is not a career and were it not for the downtime provided by covid, this post might never have been made, so there's one good thing from the pandemic, at least. I would like to see some action over this. If it is a common hack and it is this easy to detect, simply by reviewing films, then there is no excuse to allow it to continue, except for the fact that the way things seem to be going these days, Kilroy is one of the only subscribers that does NOT have this hack. I have checked to confirm that other POV's, like mine, do not reveal tanks through the trees and presumably other hackers' POV's would reveal the same exploit as Brando's.

Direct link:

Propaganda replied.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
Re: BTBrando Wallhacking
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 05:43:40 PM »
Thats's tough
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 04:24:15 PM »
You asked me to take a look at this post on 200.

Hmmm, to comment or not… :uhoh

For now, I am refraining on the bbs.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 04:40:50 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 12:28:35 AM »
I have reviewed films when Tfoo has killed me when I thought .I was very well hidden. From his view in my film, I can easily see my tank. Other enemies views I cannot. In my view I can see him. I even know where I am and can’t see me, yet his view, I am superimposed. So the thing is, it is my film, a mathematical representation of what transpired. It is not ztyfoo’s actual view. My theory is, since he was the one that l killed me, it somehow glitches to reveal me in the film. Much like when you catch fire in a plane and then rewind to play again to see yourself flying through smoke that hadn’t happened yet but is already there.
That said, a clear indicator of cheating is when you have sat, made no noise and the enemy approaches and tracts your position with his barrel regardless of anything being superimposed or not.
Lastly, I hear people call out vehicles at crazy distances. Example, an m3 just spawned in and the talker is on the base or in town, that reeks of shade or yes… a possible wall/tree or esp hack. My money is on the shade!
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 07:21:10 AM »
I have the fix!

Stop rolling around like grumpy dung beetles!

Get in a fighter!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2022, 08:37:53 AM »
I have the fix!

Stop rolling around like grumpy dung beetles!

Get in a fighter!

Eagler

:rofl
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2022, 11:20:06 AM »
You once told me "What happens on my computer is my business, not Hitech's.  I pay my monthly sub, and as long as I don't alter his executable file or his data packets, I don't consider what I do to be cheating."

You never fully explained what you meant by that.  I tried asking you, and your answer was that you weren't the only one doing it.  Then you logged off.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2022, 03:51:24 PM »
You once told me "What happens on my computer is my business, not Hitech's.  I pay my monthly sub, and as long as I don't alter his executable file or his data packets, I don't consider what I do to be cheating."

You never fully explained what you meant by that.  I tried asking you, and your answer was that you weren't the only one doing it.  Then you logged off.

:confused:

:eek:

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2022, 05:23:36 AM »
Because you took these screenshots from your own computer, this proves that your computer and you have the ability to see through trees.

:old:

Ground creepers are dirty plebs. Get aircraft and better yourselves.

:neener:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2022, 03:16:55 AM »
Ya, have heard the rumors.  This Screenshot/Video was a year ago? Do believe, that predates this particular issue? From an "OTHER"," Its like SweetFX was. Its a Graphics Enhancer, accelerator type program."   Guy was drunk, so I took it as a nothing burger. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 03:38:09 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2022, 05:15:41 PM »

That said, a clear indicator of cheating is when you have sat, made no noise and the enemy approaches and tracts your position with his barrel regardless of anything being superimposed or not.

That’s exactly what Brando’s posts on the FB show.

Here’s the link if you’re interested in seeing it. It’s not a private page so anyone can view it - don’t need a FB account.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7099787599

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2022, 08:56:04 PM »
That’s exactly what Brando’s posts on the FB show.

Here’s the link if you’re interested in seeing it. It’s not a private page so anyone can view it - don’t need a FB account.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7099787599

It shows what Brando saw from his gv and the opposing gv, NOT what the opposing gv saw. Big difference.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2022, 04:17:44 AM »
It shows what Brando saw from his gv and the opposing gv, NOT what the opposing gv saw. Big difference.

Yes, I understand that.

In AH2 I used the film viewer quite often. In AH3 I don’t use it nearly as much. However, I’ve never seen anything like that big green cloud that Brando’s tank is visible in and numerous others commenting on the FB page have never either. As of yet I’ve not seen/heard a single plausible explanation for that, have you?

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2022, 05:10:04 AM »
When you get tired of GV's in a limited environment check out Post Scriptum

https://youtu.be/XPYfhEeqRyw
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2022, 08:59:25 AM »
Yes, I understand that.

In AH2 I used the film viewer quite often. In AH3 I don’t use it nearly as much. However, I’ve never seen anything like that big green cloud that Brando’s tank is visible in and numerous others commenting on the FB page have never either. As of yet I’ve not seen/heard a single plausible explanation for that, have you?

No I have never seen it either, but have seen several of my films that were really strange, graphics all different, see through trees and hills. Had a fight once with 27th, he kept killing me and I couldn't find him, that's the film I mentioned. I found  him in the film but could not find him in game. Turns out he had an excellent ambush set up where he could quickly move just enough where I could not relocate him lol. He is REALLY good in that IV/70jagdpanzer.

I don't put a lot of faith in the film viewer, as you know. While you can see some things not visible in game, there is still alot that you can't see. Finally you see nothing of the other 2 realities of your film. :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76