Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 15345 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2022, 12:22:26 PM »
Again, your first comment contradicts this statement.

I see nothing political in my comments. Just the truth about reality and what's going to happen.

The TRUTH? Seriously?

You might want to re-assess you position in determining what is and what is not the truth.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2022, 12:56:47 PM »
What's crazy about it? The Olympics are being held in one of the most corrupt anti worker anti human rights countries on the planet, after a virus was negligently released on the world killing millions. Why is the UN allowing this? You really think the UN is going to stop Russia and China at the same time while building up their economies with oil trade, economic trade, and events like the Olympics. Puhlease. Atleast Putin seems wise to the NWO and it's agenda and I honestly don't blame him for not wanting his country to be subjugated by them.

un has no control over the Olympics.  and countries lose money hosting the Olympics.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2022, 04:18:30 PM »
Until Russia pumps out the propaganda at home there wont be any invasion.

Has anyone thought of asking Russia to join NATO, I suspect it's what Russia actually wants? :headscratch: :old:  :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2022, 05:41:09 PM »
While the decision to wage war may be political in nature (only in that the people in power - who are, by and large, politicians - make that decision) the tactics and strategies are just that - tactics and strategies. Now if this discussion veered toward, for instance, the apparent support of Putin's invasion of the Ukraine by conservative right wing American politicians then I would say the line was crossed but, as yet, that doesn't appear to be the case.  :lipsrsealed:

:headscratch:

They are?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 05:49:02 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2022, 06:23:55 PM »
:headscratch:

They are?

you haven't read zorro news? they supported Russia

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2022, 11:51:58 PM »
you haven't read zorro news? they supported Russia

semp

I don’t know what zorro news is and neither does Google, unless you’re asking me to look at news about Zorro the TV/movie character.

Who is the “they” supporting Russia?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2022, 07:24:55 AM »
Saw yesterday that Putins mother was from Ukraine and the birth place of the USSR is considered to be Ukraine and Putin has written papers about the reunification...

So why didn't all the ex soviet block countries join nato as soon as they were separated from the ussr?

Is it a pay to play? Or maybe they didn't want the seperation?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2022, 09:21:11 AM »
I don’t know what zorro news is and neither does Google, unless you’re asking me to look at news about Zorro the TV/movie character.

Who is the “they” supporting Russia?

fox.

semp

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2022, 09:44:47 AM »

How can you possibly believe that this post is NOT political?

(Image removed from quote.)

Looks military in nature to me.  No geo-political ramifications in the post, but a discussions of options.  Had the OP discussed political leadership or expected outcomes/goals, I might differ in my opinion. 
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2022, 10:59:22 AM »
It appears this is actually all smoke and mirrors and the US MSM propaganda press is actually the ones stoking the tension. Typical. Even the Ukraine PM had to come out and shove US MSM off.

I think they are trying to take attention off US struggles and point the finger at something else to try to make someone appear strong by threatening to send troops. Even though we all know that's a joke.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 11:01:40 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2022, 11:14:06 AM »
It appears this is actually all smoke and mirrors and the US MSM propaganda press is actually the ones stoking the tension.

So you put the "if" at less than 50% chance?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2022, 11:30:25 AM »

So you put the "if" at less than 50% chance?

For now, yes. Apparently there was some kind of meeting in France last week where there were negotiations with Russia and Ukraine, without American Press, about a cease fire or something like that. Don't know all of the details. Unless some kind of false flag happens, I don't see anything going down as of now.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2022, 11:37:49 AM »
Heard Ukraine was telling the US to shut up as our ramblings about their situation is harming their economy

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2022, 11:57:18 AM »
Heard Ukraine was telling the US to shut up as our ramblings about their situation is harming their economy

Eagler

you mean the 130k Russian troops are a boom to the economy?

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2022, 12:01:44 PM »
you mean the 130k Russian troops are a boom to the economy?

semp

No... lol. It causes shortages when everyone runs to the store to buy as much food as possible along with other supplies when they think war or disaster is coming.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-