Author Topic: HAARP  (Read 3481 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: HAARP
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2022, 01:31:50 AM »
I dont understand this people, they say they are fighting for their freedom, they dont know what that means. truckers freedom convoys, i call that bs and I laugh.  oh my god, wearing a mask infringes on my freedom, i wore a mask, trained with it how to shoot. wearing a cloth mask, oh my god, i cant breath, sometimes i just want to laugh about it. oh my god that one shot infringes on my freedom.  I joined the marines, ask me if taking whatever shots they gave me took away my freedom. cause to tell you the truth I dont know what vaccines I took, was just told to line up, probably took the same shots I took as a kid in elementary school when I was told to line up. hell my platoon was volunteered to draw blood in boot camp to check for childhood diseases.  I signed the papers, i was making sure everybody sign that paper.

I bet all of you took the shots when you were kids.  did that take away your freedom?  oh yeah you'll give the line those have been tested and around for decades but at one time they werent, and they saved lives and now you dont have kids wearing braces if lucky or in iron lungs.

natural immunity, tell that to the natives, see how well it went.  upside down flag, it still brings tears to my eyes when i see titanic and the first order was to turn the flag upside down as a sign of distress. that helped a lot to something that hadnt been used in decades.

natural immunity is great only if you arent one of those who didnt die or werent affected like my wife.  but who cares about that.  if natural immunity was so great, then why not just give a shot that will infect everybody and then the endemic will die.  pretty sure all those anti vax would line up for it.  oh wait, you wont.

so do as you wish and drive a truck for freedom before you realize that actually driving that truck is the freedom you so much wish you had.

semp

edit: before you mention about what shots I took in the marines, i had the freedom to not take them.  I had the freedom to not wear a mask.  just like at my old job I had the freedom to not wear 15 lbs of equipment I didnt need but i had to wear just in case. just like seat belts in cars, i have the freedom to not wear one.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 01:35:31 AM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2022, 06:39:15 AM »
It's not the actual actions it is why and how those actions were created and enforced

It has shown corrupt governments around the globe what they can get away with and it is alarming IMO

It's all going away - as it should have awhile ago - as they have destroyed the economy at this point and even another delta wave will be very hard to enforce anything like the last 2 years peacefully

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2022, 06:44:32 AM »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2022, 08:07:14 AM »

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2022, 11:53:11 AM »
I dont understand this people, they say they are fighting for their freedom, they dont know what that means. truckers freedom convoys, i call that bs and I laugh.  oh my god, wearing a mask infringes on my freedom, i wore a mask, trained with it how to shoot. wearing a cloth mask, oh my god, i cant breath, sometimes i just want to laugh about it. oh my god that one shot infringes on my freedom.  I joined the marines, ask me if taking whatever shots they gave me took away my freedom. cause to tell you the truth I dont know what vaccines I took, was just told to line up, probably took the same shots I took as a kid in elementary school when I was told to line up. hell my platoon was volunteered to draw blood in boot camp to check for childhood diseases.  I signed the papers, i was making sure everybody sign that paper.

I bet all of you took the shots when you were kids.  did that take away your freedom?  oh yeah you'll give the line those have been tested and around for decades but at one time they werent, and they saved lives and now you dont have kids wearing braces if lucky or in iron lungs.

natural immunity, tell that to the natives, see how well it went.  upside down flag, it still brings tears to my eyes when i see titanic and the first order was to turn the flag upside down as a sign of distress. that helped a lot to something that hadnt been used in decades.

natural immunity is great only if you arent one of those who didnt die or werent affected like my wife.  but who cares about that.  if natural immunity was so great, then why not just give a shot that will infect everybody and then the endemic will die.  pretty sure all those anti vax would line up for it.  oh wait, you wont.

so do as you wish and drive a truck for freedom before you realize that actually driving that truck is the freedom you so much wish you had.

semp

edit: before you mention about what shots I took in the marines, i had the freedom to not take them.  I had the freedom to not wear a mask.  just like at my old job I had the freedom to not wear 15 lbs of equipment I didnt need but i had to wear just in case. just like seat belts in cars, i have the freedom to not wear one.

Guess what.... you are FREE to wear a mask all you want. Now if you wanted to wear a mask and couldn't.... how would you feel?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2022, 12:14:45 PM »
lol isn't that exactly what Texas or Florida tried to do? Force people to not wear masks in schools or something along those lines?

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2022, 12:49:47 PM »
lol isn't that exactly what Texas or Florida tried to do? Force people to not wear masks in schools or something along those lines?

No, not in Florida anyways.

Chuikov

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2022, 12:51:09 PM »

No. Not at any time. Most of the folks here never wear mask. A few do. Texas is a free state.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2022, 02:19:10 PM »
Masks have been shown to be nothing but theater.

I guess if you spray it when you try to say it, please cover your spitting mug with a mask.

Otherwise its a waste of time IMO

Sorta like forcing a shot that will not prevent infection or spread of what it was created for

Just need a few more boosters to be sure....

Eagler

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2022, 02:19:25 PM »

Guess what.... you are FREE to wear a mask all you want. Now if you wanted to wear a mask and couldn't.... how would you feel?

you are free to not wear a mask.  I actually had lunch at a restaurant and went to a grocery store, didn't wear a mask. I can go anywhere without a mask.  but I don't have a right to go into any establishment with or without a mask.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2022, 02:29:06 PM »
Masks have been shown to be nothing but theater.

I guess if you spray it when you try to say it, please cover your spitting mug with a mask.

Otherwise its a waste of time IMO

Sorta like forcing a shot that will not prevent infection or spread of what it was created for

Just need a few more boosters to be sure....

Eagler

why do medical professionals use masks, stores sell the exact same masks.

semp

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2022, 02:33:09 PM »
Halfway through the video USA flag is upside down (distress signal). Well, at least they’re correct on something.

You do realize from your point view its the right way up.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2022, 02:35:12 PM »
Having mask and vaccine often causes people to wade right into situations they wouldn't......and they whine about the result. 

I'm curious about the predictions made here when covid first showed up. 
I seem to remember they were really low.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2022, 08:30:08 PM »
Too bad history will show natural immunity provides the best protection

This all can go away if they want it to..just lift any restrictions and ridiculous vaccine mandates

And then attack the real issue - unhealthy living - think they get upset about shots, try to take their big macs away.. lol

Eagler

let me get this right.  you dont want goverment mandates on covid because they are ridiculous.  but you want mandates on unhealthy living.  who gets to set those unhealthy parameters?  what exactly would be unhealthy living?

not sure you were being sarcastic or not, one more reason we need sarcastic font  :cheers:

semp

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2022, 08:57:46 PM »
let me get this right.  you dont want goverment mandates on covid because they are ridiculous.  but you want mandates on unhealthy living.  who gets to set those unhealthy parameters?  what exactly would be unhealthy living?

not sure you were being sarcastic or not, one more reason we need sarcastic font  :cheers:

semp
You do know the average IQ of these people, right? It isn't high...