Author Topic: Icecream on Mars  (Read 4044 times)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Re: Icecream on Mars
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2022, 04:28:24 PM »
we've got the forum showing signs of life. It's got spunk.

:airplane:
From what I hear, it is just another Flame Warrior board with many of the A-holes from FW being there with they same crap they spew at FW being spewed.

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2022, 04:57:45 PM »
From what I hear, it is just another Flame Warrior board with many of the A-holes from FW being there with they same crap they spew at FW being spewed.

This is rich.  From what you hear?  You are the main a hole there.  Can you actually point to a single post you made in the last month that was actually constructive?  You and I both know the answer is no.  Every single post is just trash grade trolling.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2022, 05:49:27 PM »
This is rich.  From what you hear?  You are the main a hole there.  Can you actually point to a single post you made in the last month that was actually constructive?  You and I both know the answer is no.  Every single post is just trash grade trolling.

Don't cry. Seriously. It's not worth it. Here or there.  :old:

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2022, 05:52:30 PM »
Not sure how you came to that conclusion.  I simply pointed out the sheer irony of his post.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2022, 06:06:00 PM »
Irony abounds. Good luck to Gina populating her inclusive welcoming forum for all perspectives to meet and share.  :)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2022, 08:39:02 PM »

from what you here? You're a member of both places. Maybe not at ICOM for very long though. You don't belong.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2022, 08:45:15 PM »
ICOM will welcome anyone but we are looking for people who want to contribute. If you come over to be everyone's pain in the ass, just save yourself the trouble and don't join.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2022, 09:05:10 PM »
I did come to understand that 'contribute' meant posting what you liked or agreed with. It did not include anything you didn't like or disagreed with, whether that be a critique of what you posted, of you, yourself,  the venom with which you posted it or an original post from me which came from a source you detested. If something was posted that you didn't like or agreed with, one was expected to defend their post with meticulous effort to your satisfaction and if you weren't satisfied one was expected to accept your response of 'well, you're an idiot.' Rinse, repeat ad nauseum. In other words, your forum, in which you gleefully invited me and others to participate, was pretty much what I expected it would be. In essence, a political boy's club (even if you're no longer a boy) and a troll trap for 'others.' And, of course, it's all my fault ... somehow.  :D

But we both knew that. I enjoyed it for what it was. In the end you and others could not take what was dished back. *ShruG*

So, that's about as clear of a clearing of the air as there could be (and I wasn't even intending such). I think just leaving it be (my amusement - your chagrin) should suffice. Like I said, and I am sincere, may ICOM fulfill your every need or desire for it. :)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2022, 12:16:56 AM »
I did come to understand that 'contribute' meant posting what you liked or agreed with. It did not include anything you didn't like or disagreed with, whether that be a critique of what you posted, of you, yourself,  the venom with which you posted it or an original post from me which came from a source you detested. If something was posted that you didn't like or agreed with, one was expected to defend their post with meticulous effort to your satisfaction and if you weren't satisfied one was expected to accept your response of 'well, you're an idiot.' Rinse, repeat ad nauseum. In other words, your forum, in which you gleefully invited me and others to participate, was pretty much what I expected it would be. In essence, a political boy's club (even if you're no longer a boy) and a troll trap for 'others.' And, of course, it's all my fault ... somehow.  :D

But we both knew that. I enjoyed it for what it was. In the end you and others could not take what was dished back. *ShruG*

So, that's about as clear of a clearing of the air as there could be (and I wasn't even intending such). I think just leaving it be (my amusement - your chagrin) should suffice. Like I said, and I am sincere, may ICOM fulfill your every need or desire for it. :)

Nah. Literally all yours and them post about is TDS BS. Like I have daily engagements with my leftest rival and it's all TDS. It's just F ing pathetic after 8 years. Like all you can talk about is one 4 year Pres... for real everyone tired of it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2022, 01:33:29 AM »
Nah. Literally all yours and them post about is TDS BS. Like I have daily engagements with my leftest rival and it's all TDS. It's just F ing pathetic after 8 years. Like all you can talk about is one 4 year Pres... for real everyone tired of it.

Well, they are the same crowd that watch Colbert and after well over a year his show is still mostly TDS filth.

Typically winners celebrate for awhile amongst THEMSELVES and move on and get back to business. Of course that requires having class…
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2022, 07:03:22 AM »
 :ahand

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2022, 07:05:31 AM »
Poor Arelow, the martyr.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2022, 07:31:01 AM »
Are you surprised?

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2022, 07:48:27 AM »
Sounds like no one is going to miss Milo or Arlo.  Quite frankly, way to many forums end up imploding because they don't put out the trash and the caustic 5% destroy a good thing for the majority.

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2022, 08:07:52 AM »
I should have taken a screen shot... Last night, just before being shown the door, arelow had the last reply on every single thread on the first page. If that's not the very definition of spam I don't know what to tell you. Good riddance to bad rubbish.