Author Topic: Icecream on Mars  (Read 4050 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Icecream on Mars
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2022, 08:24:38 AM »
Nah. Literally all yours and them post about is TDS BS. Like I have daily engagements with my leftest rival and it's all TDS. It's just F ing pathetic after 8 years. Like all you can talk about is one 4 year Pres... for real everyone tired of it.

Well, you did ... and that's what's really important with your non-stop conspiracy/Trump praise fest.  :old:

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2022, 08:26:03 AM »
Well, they are the same crowd that watch Colbert and after well over a year his show is still mostly TDS filth.

Typically winners celebrate for awhile amongst THEMSELVES and move on and get back to business. Of course that requires having class…

Like Trumpsters ... didn't? Heh. Thread lock in .... 3 .... 2 ...

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2022, 08:27:18 AM »
You guys can come and see for yourselves. I like people and your views don't even factor into that for me.

ICOM is not FW. You can come express anything you'd like, but if all you do is spam and try to irritate people you won't be tolerated for very long. Especially when you start blatantly calling people extremists for no other reason than posting an article about Ukraine causality counts

That was pretty much the last straw for me.

I posted an article from Newsmax ( which was from the AP) and Arlo jumped in as the first post in that thread simply to call me a right wing extremist, because I linked to a newsmax article. He then continued to derail the thread, telling me that I was not willing to "meet halfway and discuss"  I mean, seriously. He came into my thread, called me an extremist and then wanted me to meet him halfway to discuss it.

So that was a warning for Arlo. If you accuse someone of something, you better back it up. He went on and on about what was expected of him.... just strawman BS. 

I got sick of it.

I don't have to put up with it and our members don't deserve it either.

I'm there to have discussions, meet people and have fun. That's it. If you come over and all you do is crap on everything, then eventually you will be gone.

I don't care if we only have 5 people. We don't need BS.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2022, 08:27:53 AM »
This is why you flush turds.....   It's a damn shame that someone lacks any respect for themselves and behaves so poorly towards others.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2022, 09:11:35 AM »
Glad this BBS doesn't have to forage for users.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2022, 09:43:39 AM »
From what I hear ICOM is just a bit, not by much tho, abusive than FW. One has to be a Trump toe licker and arse licker on both boards.

BTW, I didn't think tranys had menstrual cycles. It must be a really bad month this time. :)