Author Topic: Posting Pictures  (Read 537 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Posting Pictures
« on: February 28, 2022, 07:06:02 AM »
Is there a way to post pictures on the forums or do I have to do something like the Photobucket thing with links? I think mine all went away when Photobucket wanted $

If so do I retain ownership of said-aforementioned photos?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Posting Pictures
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 09:27:32 AM »
Some topics allow you to send attachments directly, like this Help and Training. The General and O'club don't, for obvious reasons. For those you'd need a service or server to link your pictures from.

If the pictures are made by you, either drawn or photographed, you'll own the copyright forever unless you sell it. Some services may use them for their marketing, though, if it says so in the EULA.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 10:04:06 AM »
Thank you my friend. I see the attachments option in the relevant sub-forum now that I look for it  :rofl but didn't know who hosted that, presumbly HiTech Creations server space. Photobucket's gone a bit Putin on the whole issue of photos. Wonder how that's working out for them.

Many thanks  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 10:36:48 AM »
Nrshida, you can post the pictures on the Film & Screen Shot forum, then link them with "insert image" in the forum you want and have then show on the screen.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 10:42:53 AM »
Nrshida, you can post the pictures on the Film & Screen Shot forum, then link them with "insert image" in the forum you want and have then show on the screen.
Jimmy, that's clever! Never would have thought of that. Gaming the game...  :aok
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 10:58:02 AM »

Bloody marvellous. Love it  :banana:

Merci  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-