Author Topic: Marijuana legalization. What's your stance?  (Read 15508 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: Marijuana legalization. What's your stance?
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2022, 03:50:26 PM »
actually it's a week. and always right before I go to sleep. can't afford to smoke a few times a day nor do I want to. I need spinal fusion surgery on l4 and l5. hard for me to get out of bed. that's why I smoke it at night.

semp

On 200 you said a few times a week. Your last post in this thread yesterday said a few a day. 

I don’t care when you do, if you do or if you do not, only trying to understand you correctly.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2022, 04:16:48 PM »
On 200 you said a few times a week. Your last post in this thread yesterday said a few a day. 

I don’t care when you do, if you do or if you do not, only trying to understand you correctly.

I actually had to look it up not sure why I typed several times a day.  I was just as confused as you.  :cheers:

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2022, 05:22:41 PM »
I actually had to look it up not sure why I typed several times a day.  I was just as confused as you.  :cheers:

semp

Cc

:aok

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2022, 07:11:37 PM »
So you want to grow it and sell it to people that you have a personal grudge against.

I see  :O

No I want to give it to people that I know and care about very deeply that have a litany of health problems instead of them trying to figure out a way to score their own.  I've seen first hand the benefit it has for people with everything from crohns, insomnia, IBS, and even Parkinsons. 

When I was growing it for my ex I made damn sure it was all organic, that the water was pure enough, etc.  A lot of work but for her to be able to have a somewhat normal life with her crohns made it worth it.  It also really helped my mother that has macular degeneration in her eyes.  Feed her a 'cookie' and she could see normal for about 24 hours and sleep all night.  I honestly don't mind taking risks for people I love.  You old school guys that know me know that.  That said I'm about to plant 16 different varieties of veggies, flowers, and spices, in one of my old grow tents this week to get them ready for my moms outdoor garden.  Pack of seeds $2.00.  Seedling at the nursery? $5.00.  Might as well use this toejam I've set up to get something out of it LOL.  Probably give some seedlings to my neighbors too.  I've got 144 holes to fill to get the best 'girls' out of the seedling tray
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 07:21:22 PM by Dichotomy »
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2022, 09:15:53 PM »
One shouldn’t smoke anything. Pot tar is chock full of carcinogens. Some scientific studies indicate pot smoke prevents cancer.. yeah right, and VW said the air coming out of VW exhaust is cleaner than it went in.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2022, 02:20:05 AM »
It should be and should have always been legal.
It's no worse than smoking tobacco (healthier and less addictive infact) and much less of a public nuisance than people on liquor/alcohol, and we allow that.  :old
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2022, 06:22:39 PM »
It's no worse than smoking tobacco (healthier and less addictive infact) and much less of a public nuisance than people on liquor/alcohol, and we allow that.  :old

I totally agree.  I don't use it.  I just never liked the effect it had on me.  But I'm a staunch supporter of it being legal. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2022, 05:07:23 PM »

Well it may seem like it has been less of a public nuisance... questionable. If it was not illegal, it probably would be much more so.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2022, 02:36:02 PM »
Legalize it all you want, just don't come back to squeeze out tax payer dollars/subsidize your health care, legal defense, or living wage because of recreational misuse.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2022, 04:00:56 PM »
Legalize it all you want, just don't come back to squeeze out tax payer dollars/subsidize your health care, legal defense, or living wage because of recreational misuse.

Same for alcohol, tobacco, fast food……. Right?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2022, 05:37:56 PM »

Or sky diving, or riding a motorcycle without a helmet (legal in Texas), firearm ownership (how many accidents a year?  Yes I am a gun owner).  Or just sitting on your butt getting no exercises watching Fox News all day.  How many health issues does TV cause?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2022, 06:47:31 PM »

It’s not the same and you know it.

Infinite amounts of research and effects on the brain and body have been known for quite awhile now before it’s being legalized.

Actually it’s being re-legalized so to speak as it was legal prior to the 1937 Tax Act.

https://www.cdc.gov/marijuana/featured-topics/what-we-know-about-marijuana.html

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2022, 06:50:50 PM »
Cocaine and meth were once legal in the US too and even prescribed.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2022, 07:12:54 PM »

And alcohol used to be illegal (for a time) until they realized how stupid and counter productive that was, and only enriched gangsters, all for the purpose of telling grown adults what is best for them.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2022, 11:14:04 PM »

wish I could have had one of the original Coca-Colas, then again I lived in the 80s. but now a bit of weed is good.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.