Author Topic: REGULATORS Lucky Run-in  (Read 438 times)

Offline DLO52

• Copper Member
REGULATORS Lucky Run-in
« on: February 27, 2022, 01:22:28 AM »
***REGULATORS***
DLO52
Def gonna caption in the near future  A chance run-in with one of my FAVORITE  Frienemies BW1stpar. Rebel59, Bodean, and I were actually climbing to meet what turned out to be a DICKWEEDS Hvy Bomber Group raid and you guys happened to fly DIRECTLY below us ... I almost ignored the blips but my MF DUDE Rebel59 spotted ya
SALUTE
 My Guys, Of Course, Rebel59 and Bodean.Also, W00ki3 who upped to defend
And the invaders breaking our stuff lol
BW1stpar
PropNut
 1Hurless1
 1Eagle1
 Reaper24
 Garth
 TAXMAN
 MADDBULL
 Sorry if I missed anyone
  Drop a CALLSIGN if ya see this
  Great run-in Fellas
 HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE!!!
https://youtu.be/vNLO8_rTFPg

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: REGULATORS Lucky Run-in
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 06:15:16 AM »
 :aok Best skirmish of the MONTH!  Reaper,"I see the Dar Bar, but they are upping for Dickweeds."   Uh, Reaper...they are climbing out from the field we are attacking?  "No worries, Par. They wont see us.....HIGH 47's...FRICK!" :rofl :rofl :furious :bhead  AH...Rebel59...where that DLO MFer at :headscratch:  Trying to kill me is where :rofl  Pulled a Gray/Hlywd on me....GD, if those fellers could shoot...I'd be TOAST!  AWESOME FUN, Brother!
Love you fellers,
BW1stpar/ULcapkid    :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline DLO52

• Copper Member
Re: REGULATORS Lucky Run-in
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2022, 03:21:22 PM »
Man, that was a fun one ...but so is everytime we run into each other in there hahaha
HAPPY HUNTING MY DUDE