Author Topic: Shane's Math /SA failure  (Read 3879 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: Shane's Math /SA failure
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2022, 03:20:47 PM »
What ever education system you’ve come out of has failed you my friend.

I don't mind the guy, but I don't read the posts in fear of my brain exploding in translation mode.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2022, 07:15:51 PM »
 :aok I know. Its hard. I need Grammerly or what ever its called. I am lucky to get my fingers to type what they can  :rofl Brain and Motor skills, dont match up very well
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2022, 07:28:51 PM »
Gibberish.
Yea I’d agree, KOTH is not for you.
It’s not the event’s fault if you don’t understand it.

Added later;
Expand on this beratement you received?
Sorry, fine motor skills suck these days.  Luck to type what I do. Wasnt so much blaming KOTH, it is what it is. If my first time, hadnt been while you were obviously in a bad mood, it might have been different.  I respected the fact that you made that known right from the start... the abrasive nature towards my questions, left a lot to my first impression. I was trying to explain why I brought up KOTH, not blame it. No ill will intended, just trying to explain, best I could. Me and Eagler are cool, I consider him a Dear Friend and Nemesis at same time
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2022, 10:45:49 PM »
Possibly you people could just lighten up a bit.

- oldman

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2022, 03:38:39 AM »
Possibly you people could just lighten up a bit.

- oldman
COPY!!!!  Its frustrating, trying to write/type what I want to say? Posting of Film was requested, I should have left it at that!  Better to keep your mouth shut, and fingers off KEY BOARD? I have no Argument towards your statement! ONCE AGAIN!!! Slap up-side Back of the Head(Gib's Slap iykyn, ncis :uhoh).

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2022, 03:53:14 AM »
What ever education system you’ve come out of has failed you my friend.
:aok Getting it from Brain to Fingers is hard enough...grammar, sentence structure, punctuation not a priority. :uhoh I get it, Brother! My Education was GREAT. Recall, used to be on point lol  20 years, into living with multiple sclerosis...ya'll lucky you get what you get :uhoh 

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2022, 04:15:39 AM »
20 years, into living with multiple sclerosis...ya'll lucky you get what you get :uhoh

You keep flying buddy  :banana:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2022, 03:58:49 AM »
You keep flying buddy  :banana:
:rock I ain't going anywhere!!!  (oops GRAMMAR Purists) :aok I know!!!??? I should have Posted and "let the Chips, fall where they lay"? I got a tad, much  :uhoh, into My Feels. Purely out of Frustration, with what I am going through. Usually this stuff is, "Water On A Ducks Back".  For some reason, I Fixated on trying to explain my thoughts concerning "Film" and just dug a Deeper Hole. Live and Learn, I guess

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2022, 10:23:45 AM »
You hang in there PAR, can't think of anyone I would more like to wing up with than you. We each have our own path to walk, I can not begin to imagine having to walk in yours. Just for the record I admire your wit, and your passion for the game.  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2022, 10:30:26 AM »
I am not sure after reading that but if I messed up your KOTH experience 1stpar3 I apologize..

As for check 6 as I don't voice comms, I  sent those b4 I piled on and picked .. but I've learned those are confusing so I haven't since

I hope to see everyone in KOTH as it is part of this game

It's one of those things that you get better at the more you participate

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2022, 11:22:54 PM »
This thread is so damn funny and I can't laugh because I blew out my voice,  Saturday night singing 😅

I have known Shane all the way back when he was Oopsy before changing his name....heck Shane and Hillbilly were regularly doing Scheduled training for a while by me, back then.

.I think was more smack talking than whining 🤔

1stpar3, I recommend you get to know Shane better then you will see that he is not much different than Lazer,  Eagler or myself!

and 1stpar3 and myself have very similar problems with use of our hands.....

I'll hopefully be back in the game soon 🙏

<SALUTE> all of you

TC /Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2022, 03:00:03 AM »
I am not sure after reading that but if I messed up your KOTH experience 1stpar3 I apologize..

Another Gentleman. See there are still few about  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2022, 04:25:48 AM »

As for check 6 as I don't voice comms, I  sent those b4 I piled on and picked .. but I've learned those are confusing so I haven't since

I hope to see everyone in KOTH as it is part of this game

It's one of those things that you get better at the more you participate

<S>

Eagler
NO FOUL! Breaks my heart, that I left you with that Impression/Uncertainty, "messed up your KOTH experience"!NO SIR!!!!  I took it as YOU, trying to answer my questions about KOTH protocols! I was "Closest Fight". I was fighting "MY CLOSEST FIGHT"...CHECK SIX...  AH! I GET IT! "Thanks for the "Check Six", Eagler! I understand now."             The Host,"What? HE SOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT! You STUPID or something? Any thing goes!" He was upfront with his Mood. NO FOUL AT ALL!   Nah? I dont think it is confusing at all! I appreciated the 'Heads up'!  The DA was like that, when I first ventured in to it.  "Check Six" meant "FIGHTS ON?" Respond with" Check Six" returned. Otherwise, on to the next DOT.   FU IKO, if memory serves, pretty sure that was his name?(damn memory) :rofl I know, my posts lack proper Grammar and such, but I will try my best to answer any misunderstandings. That "Check Six" Cemented your Character in my Aces High memories!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:50:50 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2022, 04:52:05 AM »
This thread is so damn funny and I can't laugh because I blew out my voice,  Saturday night singing 😅

I have known Shane all the way back when he was Oopsy before changing his name....heck Shane and Hillbilly were regularly doing Scheduled training for a while by me, back then.

.I think was more smack talking than whining 🤔

1stpar3, I recommend you get to know Shane better then you will see that he is not much different than Lazer,  Eagler or myself!

and 1stpar3 and myself have very similar problems with use of our hands.....

I'll hopefully be back in the game soon 🙏

<SALUTE> all of you

TC /Johnny
I KNOW!  I have been on his side when My ULs were In Country! I would fly his Wing, ANYTIME! YES!!! Smack Talking! KOTH is his thing, and was trying to goad me into that area. I understand! I try to sell folk on MNM, like he does KOTH. I dont have any animosity towards him...but the EXCUSES/NEGATIVITY after the fact/fight/engagement irked me enough, to respond on 200.It continued well after what the Film showed, on 200.   Thus leading to "BW. Post the film! This is out of character for you, let me see!" This was when BW should have known, he had :uhoh fluffied UP!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:04:10 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2022, 05:20:13 AM »
Still rocking that La5 Shane?  :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho