Author Topic: shuffler  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Robbler

• Zinc Member
Re: shuffler
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2022, 02:12:07 PM »
I will never forget the cruel words he had for me when I was distraught over the death of my son-in-law. You guys can love on him, but I won't forget that. ever.
The man of many names

Offline Mothman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2022, 09:17:30 PM »
I have been super busy with my companies but I hoping to see everyone this Monday for Monday Night Madness.  :airplane: I got my new blood pressure meds so i will be 100% ready!  :neener:   ~S~ Mothman

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2022, 11:43:58 AM »
better take extra!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2022, 08:14:35 AM »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2022, 03:20:47 AM »
I will never forget the cruel words he had for me when I was distraught over the death of my son-in-law. You guys can love on him, but I won't forget that. ever.
WHAT???  SHOW ME????????? Surely, you were mistaken?
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2022, 03:23:12 AM »
I have been super busy with my companies but I hoping to see everyone this Monday for Monday Night Madness.  :airplane: I got my new blood pressure meds so i will be 100% ready!  :neener:   ~S~ Mothman
BP MEDS?  You had better not leave me BRO!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2022, 01:29:33 PM »
I have not. I'm sure it would shift my needs..... lol

I've played DCS in VR a few times from when a buddy let me use his while he was out of commission. I liked DCS in VR but I stayed with my TIR setup because I just could not get the whole thing connecting my virtual clicks on the panels to the clicks on the physical panels I used for other stuff in DCS.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2022, 04:29:04 AM »
Hope to be flying a bit more often. Will be the bait.
I will see your Bait..and raise you a "Hell YES"!  I blame Sis :devil