Author Topic: Make some noise here for a new terrain  (Read 9350 times)

Offline SpinDoc1

• Nickel Member
Re: Make some noise here for a new terrain
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2022, 01:51:45 PM »
New map!!! SUPPORT!!!
AKSpnDoc
Spin Doc's Aces High VR Video channel! https://youtu.be/BKk7_OOHkgI

Offline Robbler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2022, 09:01:38 PM »
if this were implemented and some of the goofy maps removed, I would probably come back to the game so you guys could humiliate me daily. I just got bored with the goofy maps and my inability to compete in a meaningful way. I cannot afford VR at the moment and I feel that playing against people who can is kind of pointless as they will always have far better SA than I. <S>
The man of many names

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2022, 10:20:17 PM »
I think HITECH really hears the noise after not even looking at the forum for 5 plus days.... Lol. New map might make me second guess leaving but the chance he does that is akin to the chance he even repairs servers next time they fail.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2022, 12:03:11 AM »
I think HITECH really hears the noise after not even looking at the forum for 5 plus days.... Lol. New map might make me second guess leaving but the chance he does that is akin to the chance he even repairs servers next time they fail.

hitech owns the forum.  you wont even know if he's here anymore than if he's watching the game in god mode.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2022, 12:46:44 AM »
hitech owns the forum.  you wont even know if he's here anymore than if he's watching the game in god mode.

semp
Yer right, he is working hard on improving the stagnant state of the game. Won't even sell it to someone who cares for a decent price.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2022, 01:27:27 AM »
Dale has been nothing but good for this community. He has kept the game and business going after all these years. He has always been professional when speaking over the phone and whenever I've had an issue he responded quickly. Even showed me the grace to come back last year. I just don't understand all the smoke some of you guys throw him anymore. It's his game he can do what he wants. He will put this map into rotation when the time is right of that I have no doubt.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 01:29:20 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2022, 10:11:37 AM »
Dale has been nothing but good for this community. He has kept the game and business going after all these years. He has always been professional when speaking over the phone and whenever I've had an issue he responded quickly. Even showed me the grace to come back last year. I just don't understand all the smoke some of you guys throw him anymore. It's his game he can do what he wants. He will put this map into rotation when the time is right of that I have no doubt.
Lol nearly like a religious follower some of you are.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2022, 10:48:50 AM »
HONK HONK HONK
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2022, 11:32:49 AM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2022, 12:38:40 PM »

As much as I agree you about that stagnation of the game.

You do have to realize Aces High is nearly old enough to be religion, Hitech is the messiah.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2022, 12:50:58 PM »
"And on the 7th day he flew..."

:)

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2022, 02:37:12 PM »

that reply right there bout had me laughing so hard I was about to roll out of my chair!

I hope you do realize that every single person on this earth goes through "experiences" that they have to deal with, yet still keep dealing with all the other everyday matters....

instead of making accusations, i suggest pick up the damn phone and call the man and talk to him, explaining your concerns...then you will understand why some of use feel the way we do..

Nuff Said!

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2022, 02:39:05 PM »
OH YEAH.....

BUMP!
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2022, 04:05:53 PM »
Harumph.... Harumph... Harumph.....   hey I didn't hear a Harumph outta that guy!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2022, 09:47:51 PM »
Yer right, he is working hard on improving the stagnant state of the game. Won't even sell it to someone who cares for a decent price.

why dont you make him an offer he cant refuse.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.