Author Topic: March 2022 KOTH Results.  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: March 2022 KOTH Results.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2022, 06:33:32 AM »
Fuzeman nothing personal but the fights could start sooner

Couple of times a couple of us are going in circles trying to avoid the wall or an approaching plane

After the 2nd 5k is announced the fight should start or you could ask if anyone is not ready after the 1st 5k is stated
IMO

As you don't turn and fight immediately- you are out of icon range, you have time to still climb if you need to

Many times I am not at 5k as I have put the plane in a very shallow slow climb out so I can hit the can :)

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2022, 11:37:58 AM »
Wish list item-
I wish it could be worked out that a KOTH winner would have to host the next one.

I’d love to see a few of you guys run it and see how you do.      :lipsrsealed:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2022, 11:46:27 AM »
Just my opinion fuzeman

We appreciate your time and patience with the rest of us

Just trying to make it easier and less frustrating for you

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2022, 09:57:29 AM »
Another good KOTH that lasted just under two hours and went eight rounds. Fourteen people in the air at most and we had two wabbits once I figured out how that worked in 2022.  I was calling Eagler a wabbit too soon when he only had two round wins opposed to three which he actually needed seeing he needs four to win the event with the new rule. No repeat winner this month as trogdor sharped his teeth for the event.
-{S}- and Conratulations again to trogdor for winning the March KOTH. He chose the split GV-bomber perk award and selected the P-40N for April's first chariot of battle.

Round by round results:
1} Eagler in a La-7; 9 minutes.
2} Eagler in a Bf 109F-4; 15.5 minutes   
3} trogdor in a C.202; 15.4 minutes
4} trogdor in a Fw 190A-5; 12.5 minutes   {Wabbit}
5} Vlkyrie1 in a Bf 110G-2; 8.3 minutes
6} Rascal43 in a P-47D-11; 10 minutes
7} Vlkyrie1 in a Spitfire Mk. XVI; 9 minutes   {Wabbit}
8} trogdor wins in a  P-47D40; 11 minutes

trodgdor, Vlkyrie1, Rascal43 all earn reservations to the TOC. Eagler had 22 kills and Rascal43 only had 7 but Eagler already has a reservation so the most kills entry this month goes to Rascal43.
We also have a attendance slot that I'll have to update. If you missed any so far you can still get this one as a few absences wont eliminate your chances but times running out.
Logs can be found at http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs

I glance over last months results when writing the results for last event and noticed I didn't include top five killers in March. Soooooooooooooo
March's top five killers were Eagler-22,trogdor-12, Vlkyrie1-11, Rascal43 and tdgShane- 7.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54