Author Topic: Lunatic Needs Our Help  (Read 547 times)

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
Lunatic Needs Our Help
« on: April 27, 2022, 04:13:51 PM »
Hey guys, I'm hoping we can help our beloved Lunatic out with a computer issue that's keeping him out of the game.  His computer's video card fried and money is pretty tight for him right now and it's going to be awhile before he can replace the video card.  Some of the guys in the game last night showed interest in helping him get back online, but I didn't have the details of what card he is needing at the time. 

So I reached out to Loonie today and got the info on his video card to post here in the hopes that somebody had one laying around that they are not using and were willing to help him out by donating it.  If nobody has one to donate, I'd certainly be willing to chip in for a new one if need be. 

His card is a GE Force GTX 670 PCI Express 2 GB GDDR5 MEMORY--item # on the box 9SIAGSC7U18333  VGA EVGA/02G-P4-2678-KR GTX 670 RT.

If anyone is willing to help him out get with me at johnluttrell20@gmail.com or give me a yell on my cell 318-393-8030 and I'll coordinate or put you in contact with Loonie.  Thanks in advance guys.
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Lunatic Needs Our Help
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 04:34:34 PM »
Way ahead of you. Folks on the board have been offering help for several days. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Lunatic Needs Our Help
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 03:47:17 AM »
Way ahead of you. Folks on the board have been offering help for several days. :)
:aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain