Author Topic: Monday Night Madness in the SEA2--5/16/22 at 8pm EST  (Read 703 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Monday Night Madness in the SEA2--5/16/22 at 8pm EST
« on: May 16, 2022, 10:16:16 AM »
Monday Night Madness

8pm EST in the SeaII arena

join us for our usual fun. Meet the many good people of the game and the fun

in shooting down or being shot down while slamming into a skyscraper!!

Monday Night madness is fun for everyone of all skill levels, its exciting

and all your friends are there, and everyone talks to each other!

We use all midwar planes only. some are easy mode, some are not.

join us for Monday Night Madness in the AVA starting at 8pm EST.

every week there are more and more players coming to check this out!

Pilots are trying to fly in the fog, between buildings,

all the while checking your 6, gets very very intense. plane parts flying everywhere!!

If you're not that good, don't worry about it. we'll help you get better.

It"s great for training, for situational awareness and how

to become a better pilot. it will help you whip some butt in the MA! you wont be sorry.

vox is 223

Fuel Burn-- 0.5

Ack--21X

Ceiling 4k

friendly icons 3K

enemy icons 1K

see you tonight at 8pm!  <S>

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Monday Night Madness in the SEA2--5/16/22 at 8pm EST
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 04:14:06 AM »
I didn't realize, how much I missed you Fellers!!  :bhead  I hear a 109 engine...right behind me...OH ISH!  Whew, Its Eagler..and HE IS GREEN!!!! :rock "SNO", filling TSharks Role!  Droptine, in a 109? WTF?  I'm a gonna tell Sik1 :devil  First kill was Jeager LOL  I did manage to land 5 kills..."Well Done BW...dont do it again!"  Brought back memories of when Jeager upped a Wirb! MEOW!!!! "Just Testing stuff"!   Really?  I was "Allow Bombs"!   PUMA...,"NO, dont do it...its a trap!" Paraphrased :devil I didnt get to participate the FULL TIME, in Arena.  I had some issues...Muscle Cramps. I drink plenty of Water...its an Multiple Sclerosis thing, I think?   Did it Dampen my fun?   HAIL NO!!!!  The memories/Experience out weighed the MS  BS! :rock DON'T you DARE worry about me, I GOT THIS!   Love you fellers!!! More than you know :kiss: Puma! Yes Sir! I have had the, "We don't call 911 in this Family..we call 811!  Know before you dig", discussion with ULblizz's guy!  :rofl  Tuesday and Thursday evenings...UNO game Nights...Her dad on One Side, me on the other....He is a trooper!  Laughs it off! We show NO MERCY  :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 07:50:34 AM »
I didn't realize, how much I missed you Fellers!!  :bhead  I hear a 109 engine...right behind me...OH ISH!  Whew, Its Eagler..and HE IS GREEN!!!! :rock "SNO", filling TSharks Role!  Droptine, in a 109? WTF?  I'm a gonna tell Sik1 :devil  First kill was Jeager LOL  I did manage to land 5 kills..."Well Done BW...dont do it again!"  Brought back memories of when Jeager upped a Wirb! MEOW!!!! "Just Testing stuff"!   Really?  I was "Allow Bombs"!   PUMA...,"NO, dont do it...its a trap!" Paraphrased :devil I didnt get to participate the FULL TIME, in Arena.  I had some issues...Muscle Cramps. I drink plenty of Water...its an Multiple Sclerosis thing, I think?   Did it Dampen my fun?   HAIL NO!!!!  The memories/Experience out weighed the MS  BS! :rock DON'T you DARE worry about me, I GOT THIS!   Love you fellers!!! More than you know :kiss: Puma! Yes Sir! I have had the, "We don't call 911 in this Family..we call 811!  Know before you dig", discussion with ULblizz's guy!  :rofl  Tuesday and Thursday evenings...UNO game Nights...Her dad on One Side, me on the other....He is a trooper!  Laughs it off! We show NO MERCY  :rofl

I must be getting sick, because i understood everything you said.  Well, almost.

But yeah, great fun last night.  Thanks Jaeger for such a great time.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 09:22:53 AM »
I didn't realize, how much I missed you Fellers!!  :bhead  I hear a 109 engine...right behind me...OH ISH!  Whew, Its Eagler..and HE IS GREEN!!!! :rock "SNO", filling TSharks Role!  Droptine, in a 109? WTF?  I'm a gonna tell Sik1 :devil  First kill was Jeager LOL  I did manage to land 5 kills..."Well Done BW...dont do it again!"  Brought back memories of when Jeager upped a Wirb! MEOW!!!! "Just Testing stuff"!   Really?  I was "Allow Bombs"!   PUMA...,"NO, dont do it...its a trap!" Paraphrased :devil I didnt get to participate the FULL TIME, in Arena.  I had some issues...Muscle Cramps. I drink plenty of Water...its an Multiple Sclerosis thing, I think?   Did it Dampen my fun?   HAIL NO!!!!  The memories/Experience out weighed the MS  BS! :rock DON'T :D  : :DDyou DARE worry about me, I GOT THIS!   Love you fellers!!! More than you know :kiss: Puma! Yes Sir! I have had the, "We don't call 911 in this Family..we call 811!  Know before you dig", discussion with ULblizz's guy!  :rofl  Tuesday and Thursday evenings...UNO game Nights...Her dad on One Side, me on the other....He is a trooper!  Laughs it off! We show NO MERCY  :rofl

It great to have you and your stinkin’ Hurri back in last night.  Although, you were not near as purty without that pink Spit hovering around.  Does Miss Blizz’s guy realize that he’s going to be required to ride in the trunk of you Hurri on a Monday night and be interviewed by all of Blizz’s friends and protectors?  Let him be forewarned that she’s got more than one Uncle.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 09:25:02 AM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2022, 02:01:44 PM »

I like the 109's too.    :banana:

:neener:

444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 08:05:55 PM »
I enjoy setting it up as much as you guys like flying it!! <S>!!

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 09:09:56 PM »
I enjoy setting it up as much as you guys like flying it!! <S>!!

Thanks you sir!  Greatly appreciated and endless fun!  :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2022, 05:59:34 AM »
I like the 109's too.    :banana:

:neener:
WAS NOT the response I was looking for! :rofl   DROPTINE is the F4U-1a..(unless its Rud3boi)!  LOL    This is SIK1 and his jolly rogers...MELEE.  PAR, how do you know that stuff? FILM....Lots of FILM!  Droptine in 109,+MNM=   SATAN!!!!!! :devil Get Thee behind...wait...ooppsss  :bolt: :rofl :furious
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 06:03:24 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2022, 06:08:16 AM »
It great to have you and your stinkin’ Hurri back in last night.  Although, you were not near as purty without that pink Spit hovering around.  Does Miss Blizz’s guy realize that he’s going to be required to ride in the trunk of you Hurri on a Monday night and be interviewed by all of Blizz’s friends and protectors?  Let him be forewarned that she’s got more than one Uncle.
:devil If you hear a weird Scream/Bomb whistle from a Spixteen... HE F"D UP :rofl YOUR TURN :devil

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2022, 07:08:54 AM »
Kewl! From what I could tell Blizz found a guy? WTG Do show that boi no mercy, and tell her be careful seriously, I've been in my first ever relationship once, and breakup which #1 sucked worse than drinking sweaty stinky pickle juice, and #2 I felt better and recovered enough. I wish her good luck.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2022, 06:07:11 PM »
i like pickle juice!