Author Topic: Radio button problems  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
Radio button problems
« on: April 26, 2022, 08:32:40 AM »
Hi.

Everytime i pusshing my radio buttons to talk i get thrown out of the game.
anyone had the same problem?

I have a HOTAS warthog thrustmaster. <S>
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 08:35:05 AM by Oldmax6 »

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Radio button problems
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 05:31:01 PM »
Yes.  An Uptate for my NVIDIA Graphics card, fixed it for me.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 05:08:46 PM »
Check your Windows sound devices and disable any extra devices that may have been added by a Windows update.

Does it happen with the keyboard also or just with the HOTAS?

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022, 03:58:55 AM »
Check your Windows sound devices and disable any extra devices that may have been added by a Windows update.

Does it happen with the keyboard also or just with the HOTAS?
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOTAS Buttons, is what I use for Coms! NVIDIA Driver Update solved my problem, with Crash To Desk Top  Just like Yesterday! MORE THAN willing to help! I use 'ThrustMaster Warthog" buttons for days!  :rock  VOICEATTACK will be MVP!!!!  F Iron Eagle...with VoiceAttack...FIRE FOX with Clint Eastwood=BOSS!!!! :D Don't hesitate to ask ANYTHING!!!! I got your back! Split Vision as Gun Sights go...Focusing on Bandit.. looking BEYOND Sight picture will evolve fairly quick! I don't know how to describe it? Things just "Clicked"? Sore Neck..YES!  Greatest Day Scenario....First VR Game Play...worth it, OUCH LOL
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 04:37:16 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2022, 04:19:24 PM »
Thank you guys for all help and advice that you came with.
I did follow your advice and I’m back online with my annoying irritating chat :D

<S> oldmax6

Offline mikeWe9a

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2022, 11:17:36 AM »
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOTAS Buttons, is what I use for Coms! NVIDIA Driver Update solved my problem, with Crash To Desk Top  Just like Yesterday! MORE THAN willing to help! I use 'ThrustMaster Warthog" buttons for days!  :rock  VOICEATTACK will be MVP!!!!  F Iron Eagle...with VoiceAttack...FIRE FOX with Clint Eastwood=BOSS!!!! :D Don't hesitate to ask ANYTHING!!!! I got your back! Split Vision as Gun Sights go...Focusing on Bandit.. looking BEYOND Sight picture will evolve fairly quick! I don't know how to describe it? Things just "Clicked"? Sore Neck..YES!  Greatest Day Scenario....First VR Game Play...worth it, OUCH LOL

You might want to dial back the caffeine just a bit.  Or the Meth...

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2022, 04:35:24 AM »
You might want to dial back the caffeine just a bit.  Or the Meth...
What? TF you talking about?  :devil HOW HELPFULL!!!!   He knew what I was trying to say!  :aok
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 04:42:27 AM by 1stpar3 »