Author Topic: I enjoyed Top Gun Maverick in an actual movie theater  (Read 2575 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: I enjoyed Top Gun Maverick in an actual movie theater
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2022, 01:34:08 AM »
FAKE!  That's not a beer in his hand!

America does not have beer only water with cat wee and
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2022, 03:45:49 AM »
Red Horse, or Sam Adams?

"Usually the only beer I can find in paradise is Red Horse (San Miguel if I must), but I just found Sam Adams in Puerta Galera, so I'm having second thoughts about the mountain home.

I don't know what you call beer, but if I can't find it in paradise (New Zealand or the PI) then what good is it?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2022, 11:00:54 AM »
I don’t drink anymore I kept falling over :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2022, 10:46:46 AM »
If the timeline of the two movies was to be believed, Goose's son, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw would be in his late 30's/early 40's and Maverick would be at least 60+ years old. Probably closer to 70.

The original TG was hot shot fighter pilots flying and living by the seat of their pants, who honed their skills by competition and saw some 1980s cold war action (ala Gulf of Sidra type incidents). The action was original and believable.

The new top gun was amazing to look at. That's about it.

I had some serious issues with the movie, but I tried to enjoy it for the cartoon airplanes and action and overall I did.

There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2022, 02:28:24 PM »
Yeah well if the story of the original movie is to be believed we'd probably be in WW3 right now.  :rofl
Turn n' Burn!

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2022, 06:20:20 PM »
I saw the movie and I think it was good but not great! My wife did elbow me a couple of times for laughing out loud when no one else was laughing.  :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :banana:
AkCaine