Author Topic: ENY?  (Read 5606 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: ENY?
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2022, 01:33:15 PM »
If If If If If If If If If If you can get the TBM to the base  :D

I'm sure they would. God forbid anyone have to actually spend Perkies. I have 18K.  :banana:

Remember ... you're flying on the side with numbers when forced to use such an extreme.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2022, 01:34:31 PM »
You have to be logged into the game... for the "in game"  it's by clicking on the clipboard/roster.   The "in flight numbers" can be found by  right clicking on the clipboard map and "country status."

I took screenshots but only posted the data instead of uploading an image.

How do you find this??

6/9/22 9:45am CST   

B:22 K:6 R:5   in game   
B:14 K:3 R:2   in flight
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2022, 08:27:02 PM »
Remember ... you're flying on the side with numbers when forced to use such an extreme.

Yes, IF your #s are at that fight. On big maps it might not make much of a difference besides capturing undefended bases anyway. The other side will fight where a fight is and may actually have more players in that battle in super Uber planes. I've been there.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2022, 09:04:07 AM »
Not everyone flies uber planes. Just because a side has low numbers doesn't mean they are all in super planes.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2022, 05:53:27 AM »
ENY actually enhances 'bravery' in this game (IE: flying P-40s to roll a map or flying for lower numbers to defend).

Unless ... wait .... ENY works differently now than it has during my last 4 CPIDs? There's been a swelling in the ranks of those emotionally overcome over it in the last two years? (I know you've been upset over it for more than two years.) Force projection at its 'finest' there, Vink. Finally, can you cite all my CPID incarnations?

Another cryptic vailed answer.  Are you playing in game? Just state your handles. Why would there be so many incarnations?  Who and what are you hiding from.

Your much more of a board troll than a player.

Me? Same handle since air warrior.
Who is John Galt?

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2022, 06:00:58 AM »
Losing to a side with twice as many players is not “problem” than needs to fixed with ENY or any other measures.

Just fight hard and lose. Map will reset. Things will change. Why piss off your fellow players with code changes that make them fly planes they don’t like?  How selfish is that?  shameful imo.

Whaaa I can’t win because their more Bish! Someone hamstring them for me!!
Who is John Galt?

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2022, 08:39:56 AM »
often even more than both combined, yet will have less in flight.

When ENY is 20+ forget about any fair chance in the GV game.

The old argument that 10 tower sitters up

two things,
first - an example Bish had 28 online, 16 in the game (12 in the tower for hours, no mission), rooks had 9 in the game, knights had 8. Rooks and knights were not fighting. it was more r less 16 v 17 witht eh 16 flying early war only, carrier was useless only ftr was a pathetic zeke. best tank was a panzer mk3 or 4 the one w/o the side skirts
second - talk on 200 from more than one player was that non-bish were joining bish to sit i  the tower and drive up the eny. I have to admit a few names in there I never noticed on bish before.
solution - it is so simple and easy to implement ( literally a keystroke)

1. idle time out setting on the server. sit still and do nothing for "x" amount of time, booted from the server. I mean literrally do absolutley nothing, moving it turret after the time out warning is enough to reset the timer, but go have dinner, come back and yer booted.
2. turn off eny
3. encourage side swapping (DIDN'T WORK)

So we must ask why? One reason might be, you go to log in and play and see only 24 players on instead of 42. regardless the pro_eny f4u-4 dominators who rack up their scores on these eny day have won the whining war and as a result, numbers seems lower. hytech needs to consider, why are numbers are in the 50's range instead of the 200's range of ten years ago, what has caused that and what can be done to shift it back. If iw as runing this show, i would do every single thing in my power to get numbers up. That includes the passing on the cries of the 10 to 15  who love the eny disparity and side with the other 60 or so who are sick of it INMHO

"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2022, 04:14:50 PM »
ENY does not inhibit people from flying what they want. It is each individuals own choice. Well, that and perks.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2022, 05:50:32 PM »
ENY does not inhibit people from flying what they want. It is each individuals own choice. Well, that and perks.
you do realise that with ENY 29 that you are wrong?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2022, 05:53:12 PM »
you do realise that with ENY 29 that you are wrong?

Not wrong. Each person decides to limit themselves or not.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2022, 05:56:00 PM »
Not wrong. Each person decides to limit themselves or not.
so why can’t I fly the plane that I want when the ENY are 29?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2022, 06:00:33 PM »
so why can’t I fly the plane that I want when the ENY are 29?

You can, just switch teams and boom! no ENY

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2022, 06:09:27 PM »

:cheers:

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2022, 06:22:15 PM »
Im paying to play this game so the ENY shall not decide how I want to play the game. Bish are double teamed  every single day. I dont care if rooks or knights don’t fight but letting the ENY decide what plane I want to fly are not fair at all. Special when there are lots of ppl sitting in their club parties or what ever they are doing in the tower. I’m not leaving my squad to fight against them because we stick together and we fly together. If jj’s go to another side then the ENY will follow and there we are back to status quo.  Have tried to switch side with another from my squad and we was the only who attacked the knights and we had nothing to stand up against because we were outnumbered by defender’s. So by get forced to attack bishes are having the same effect by having a two sided war instead of three.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 06:27:27 PM by Oldmax6 »

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2022, 06:23:51 PM »
:cheers:
you don’t get under my skin Arlo.. I’m to old for that :aok