Author Topic: ENY?  (Read 5689 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: ENY?
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2022, 06:34:17 PM »
you don’t get under my skin Arlo.. I’m to old for that :aok

Huh. You'd think not gettin' under your skin wouldn't warrant a response to a post not aimed at you.  ;)

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2022, 07:02:50 PM »
you do realise that with ENY 29 that you are wrong?

Ki 61 and bf109g6 are decent rides

Chuikov

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2022, 08:45:21 PM »
Ki 61 and bf109g6 are decent rides
still planes that I don’t want to use against other planes that does are effected by ENY.

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2022, 10:25:05 PM »
P47D11 is great too, P38G carries alot of ords :aok

LA5 is fast and climbs reaal well.
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2022, 03:25:35 AM »
You can, just switch teams and boom! no ENY

This!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2022, 03:28:22 AM »
Im paying to play this game so the ENY shall not decide how I want to play the game. Bish are double teamed  every single day. I dont care if rooks or knights don’t fight but letting the ENY decide what plane I want to fly are not fair at all. Special when there are lots of ppl sitting in their club parties or what ever they are doing in the tower. I’m not leaving my squad to fight against them because we stick together and we fly together. If jj’s go to another side then the ENY will follow and there we are back to status quo.  Have tried to switch side with another from my squad and we was the only who attacked the knights and we had nothing to stand up against because we were outnumbered by defender’s. So by get forced to attack bishes are having the same effect by having a two sided war instead of three.

All games have rules  Without rules there is just chaos.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2022, 04:42:32 AM »
All games have rules  Without rules there is just chaos.
not against rules. Just how tower sitting ppl effects the ENY rules.
I understand that there we need the ENY but I do also think that can be done something like lower the ENY and use perk points. You will have a better choice instead of no choice. I do understand there are ppl that will arguing just took keep it like it is. But I see there are ppl that don’t want see this from both sides. There are always two sides of a case. Those who don’t want to see that from both sides… well it says a lot.
And trying to keep this on a seriously level. Can you explain that about chaos?
Yes there are rules in other games. Rules like if you are afk long enough then you get kicked out.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 07:18:04 AM by Oldmax6 »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2022, 07:32:53 AM »
Just so you know, I am explaining. No argument here. Not one person has been able to come up with a better idea.

Nothing will be perfect. Some folks will still not even sides and not care about what it does to the game as a whole. Some folks will still leave the game up and not be flying.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2022, 07:55:23 AM »
Just so you know, I am explaining. No argument here. Not one person has been able to come up with a better idea.

Nothing will be perfect. Some folks will still not even sides and not care about what it does to the game as a whole. Some folks will still leave the game up and not be flying.
yes some folks will still leave the game up and not be flying as you said and that part can be fixed if there are any willingness to meet ppl’s who find this annoying and feedback from their experience in the game. I can’t see there will be any chaos because ppl here are trying to come up with ideas to make the game better. Not perfect but better. I’m not saying that the ENY have to go but try to find a better way.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2022, 09:40:07 AM »
yes some folks will still leave the game up and not be flying as you said and that part can be fixed if there are any willingness to meet ppl’s who find this annoying and feedback from their experience in the game. I can’t see there will be any chaos because ppl here are trying to come up with ideas to make the game better. Not perfect but better. I’m not saying that the ENY have to go but try to find a better way.

Lots of suggestions have been made but none any better.... yet.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2022, 10:23:14 AM »
Lots of suggestions have been made but none any better.... yet.
well it sounds like there are lot of suggestions to take from then… To have an option to use perk points are not a bad idea. It feels like it’s more like an excuse for not trying to. And you didn’t explain what kind of chaos there will be. Again just seems like another excuse.
Have there been used same energy to look at it instead of defending how the ENY are working today then I’m pretty sure there are some good ideas out there that can make this game better for all of us.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2022, 10:53:28 AM »
well it sounds like there are lot of suggestions to take from then… To have an option to use perk points are not a bad idea. It feels like it’s more like an excuse for not trying to. And you didn’t explain what kind of chaos there will be. Again just seems like another excuse.
Have there been used same energy to look at it instead of defending how the ENY are working today then I’m pretty sure there are some good ideas out there that can make this game better for all of us.

The main reason to have ENY is to handy cap the team with the numbers by limiting the equipment available to them to attack the other teams. In the 20 years I  have been playing this game nobody's come up with a better way to handle the issue of one team having a large imbalance of players as compared to the other teams.

There have been many suggestions over the years and they have all been shot down because they do not handle the issue as well as ENY. Some even would make things worse, like using perks. All that would happen is the team with the numbers would still use high ENY equipment because most players have thousands of perks, so they would hav the advantage of both numbers and good equipment.

Those that seem to shoot down ideas have just been here so long that these discussions are all repeats and so they just post the final conclusion.

It is what it is.

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2022, 11:08:09 AM »
The main reason to have ENY is to handy cap the team with the numbers by limiting the equipment available to them to attack the other teams. In the 20 years I  have been playing this game nobody's come up with a better way to handle the issue of one team having a large imbalance of players as compared to the other teams.

There have been many suggestions over the years and they have all been shot down because they do not handle the issue as well as ENY. Some even would make things worse, like using perks. All that would happen is the team with the numbers would still use high ENY equipment because most players have thousands of perks, so they would hav the advantage of both numbers and good equipment.

Those that seem to shoot down ideas have just been here so long that these discussions are all repeats and so they just post the final conclusion.

It is what it is.
Like i said im for the ENY but thats not the problem.... there can be done something with those who are not active in game. like inactive in 15 or 30 min the get kicked out.... Like having 32B logged in and only 17 in flight

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2022, 12:19:29 PM »
All sides have tower sitters, I've been on and been the only person in flight for 30 minutes on knights side. There were 9 other guys not there while I was getting swamped. You kick all tower sitters your eny is going to be about the same, I'm fine with that. Not going to change the fact that bish are going to have eny to deal with because they will still have higher numbers.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2022, 12:31:50 PM »

A game with no rules.... you can't imagine the chaos?
80th FS "Headhunters"