Author Topic: ENY?  (Read 5690 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: ENY?
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2022, 03:31:36 PM »
Like i said im for the ENY but thats not the problem.... there can be done something with those who are not active in game. like inactive in 15 or 30 min the get kicked out.... Like having 32B logged in and only 17 in flight

As I said this has all been hashed out before. Here is a quote from the owner on the same subject in 2014.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,362537.msg4823819.html#msg4823819

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2022, 03:42:55 PM »
Search is your friend. This has been discussed quite a few times.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2022, 03:29:35 AM »
As I said this has all been hashed out before. Here is a quote from the owner on the same subject in 2014.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,362537.msg4823819.html#msg4823819
thx  :aok
The request would be a pain for people who were simply afk for a period of time and were coming back. yeah that  got me smiling a bit.hehe like 9hr afk?

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2022, 10:00:08 AM »
ENY does not inhibit people from flying what they want. It is each individuals own choice. Well, that and perks.

Shuffler is hiding that you have to choose between team loyalty or plane preferences.

when no such choice should be required.

But he wants your sacrifice. So ENY exists.
Who is John Galt?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2022, 10:36:51 AM »
Shuffler is hiding that you have to choose between team loyalty or plane preferences.

All games have choices. Nothing hidden there.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2022, 11:21:59 AM »

What Shuff wants is irrelevant, HITECH has decided that is the choice you have.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2022, 11:57:02 AM »
Try sacrificing a chicken, maybe the eny gods will smile upon thee. If not you got BBQ.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2022, 12:05:46 PM »

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2022, 12:39:17 PM »

Quit hiding behind 8 year old topic. Numbers were bigger, game play more active etc. 12 guys in tower putting us 16 to 18 (yes the other countries were double teaming the team with lousy eny and only with only early war planes, not working anymore and numbers are showing that.. Yeah I know you baby seal clubbers like to get your points/ kills,  but that’s just flat rediculous.
The simple fact is having the ENY count people in the tower is not representative of planes in the phone. Hey very simple to an act idle time out kick would solve that and then you can keep the Eny. To put it simply I am not complaining about the ENY so much is it counting all the people sitting in the tower doing nothing. That includes people from other countries purposely joining my country to sit on the tower and drive up and eny. 00pk was even bragging about it on 200 and encouraging other s to do so!
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2022, 12:41:52 PM »
Quit hiding behind 8 year old topic. Numbers were bigger, game play more active etc. 12 guys in tower putting us 16 to 18 (yes the other countries were double teaming the team with lousy eny and only with only early war planes, not working anymore and numbers are showing that.. Yeah I know you baby seal clubbers like to get your points/ kills,  but that’s just flat rediculous.
The simple fact is having the ENY count people in the tower is not representative of planes in the phone. Hey very simple to an act idle time out kick would solve that and then you can keep the Eny. To put it simply I am not complaining about the ENY so much is it counting all the people sitting in the tower doing nothing. That includes people from other countries purposely joining my country to sit on the tower and drive up and eny. 00pk was even bragging about it on 200 and encouraging other s to do so!

Might want to follow your signature or delete it.

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2022, 12:58:57 PM »
It's Hitech's house. Always has been.

That's all I have to say..

EGG
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2022, 02:53:35 PM »
22 years and eny has never been a concern

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2022, 03:59:24 PM »

Did you even read what Hitech said in the post I linked to? 

400 people in the arena, or 60 people in the arena it all still applies.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2022, 07:11:43 PM »
How many buddies to you play with? 6 to 10?  Why don't you all switch?  Or is this some country loyalty thing where you want to roll bases easily with no opposition and be a hero in all 6 to 10 people's eyes. 

Kind of sounds like some roadkill to me.  Learn how to play the game without 14 of your "buds" driving the few left here out with your hoarde antics with weakst actual ability.

Maybe your whiney horde is what drives people out early mornings CST.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 07:18:16 PM by Lazerr »

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2022, 09:04:13 PM »
Might want to follow your signature or delete it.
To clue you in.. My conversation is not about whether not to have ENY it is about what  ENY should include in it’s parameters. If I’m not mistaken the goal of ENY is to provide a fair and balanced gameplay accounting for one team out numbering the other. However, I feel as many others do that ncluding AFK people in the tower as a parameter for deciding how many people are in the fight is completely absurd. If you just stop and think about it 8nstead of resorting to childlike comments, you would understand that very very very very simple concept. Bottom line click a button on the server people get kicked after 15 minutes of doing nothing problem is solved! But I’m sick and tired of the pro ENY guys who do nothing BUT fly around In Uber planes smacking down newbies using the false virtue of “its been talked about before.” To keep their advantage.  So yeah I’m following my signature, and speaking my mind ! I been Playing this game for about  20 years and I’m not just gonna standby and do nothing and watch it die while all you guys do is hand out empty remarks! The challenge I give you is to provide actual rational justification as to why the game should count people sitting in the tower for a significant duration (say15 minutes) to formulate ENY! This server kick is very common in the gaming world to keep things moving along.
"Harden The F_ck Up”