Author Topic: Interesting dynamic with the three countries  (Read 434 times)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Interesting dynamic with the three countries
« on: June 06, 2022, 08:57:40 PM »
I've hung with the knights for most of the 3 months I've been back.

I like fighter combat, it's why I came back. I know I suck but I gotta start somewhere, and that is what makes my world go round.

One thing I've found over these months is some like to fight and others don't.

With the knights there are some fighters, Not alot  but some. Good guys. Problem is the obsession with taking a base. The majority of time undefended. The air fighters jump in GV's and the fights disappear.

Sorry not my thing.

So I decided to jump around. Now the bish always have too many players so off to rook land. Noticed right away they have fighters that enjoy the fight. So you have the bish fighters comin in against them. There are NUMBERS. Good stuff. They don't all disappear into GV's in the war that never ends.

Today as a knight there was a good fight with a carrier off the coast. Continual incoming and a fight that lasted a good time.

Then.....our side sunk the CV.  WE WON THE BASE !!!!!!  WHOOP !!

iI guess they awarded a medal for that....

..and the fight was gone.. Off to an undefended base somewhere..

Love to try the bish but they always have the numbers. 
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Interesting dynamic with the three countries
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 06:43:44 AM »
Auto assign will keep you on the low number chess piece but that doesn't always insure a2a fighter engagements

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 07:33:19 AM »
IMHO, nopoop, you're playing the game as it was intended, to have fun.

That's also the EZ Targets way, so rock on.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 12:54:11 PM »
If everyone liked to have fun like I do, there would be a frozen margaritas shortage.  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 01:50:31 AM »
Heya nopoop, I can understand the frustration in finding a good fight...what I have always done when the fight went away, like you've experienced on the knight's side..If I can't find a fight I will start calling out on channel 200 for someone to pick a base on their side(whatever side that might be) and come fight me!

I have always had great luck in doing this, for this is how I am able to always find "My FUN" when playing the game and the selection of where to fight, when it goes south...

But I've been doing this for something like 31+ years, so I've learned to find my fun whenever I am into flying/playing/looking for a good dogfight!

Hope This Helps,

Cheers

TC  /  Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC