Author Topic: Something you won't find in your mainstream media  (Read 45676 times)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Re: Something you won't find in your mainstream media
« Reply #885 on: July 01, 2022, 07:32:12 PM »
Correction.  I think they knew they were going to need to subpoena Jordan.  So that would be kinda awkward to have him on the committee. 

Banks is just a loon of the MTG variety.  He was even sending letters around claiming to already be on the committee.  :rolleyes:

The other 3 were acceptable and McCarthy could have replaced the other two if he wanted Republicans representation.  Pelosi had the authority to veto any or all of McCarthy's submissions if she pleased.

Wasn't directed at you but at the Egyptian river cultists.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #886 on: July 01, 2022, 07:40:06 PM »
Perseverating on the past helps you ignore and provide cover for how abysmal the current administration is; good tactic or else you might take to drink just to sleep at night.

Yah Biden could be doing a better job BUT the Repubs have said they will block EVERYTHING Biden tries to do. Your hero wouldn't have done any better and helped make the crisis' Biden has to deal with.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #887 on: July 01, 2022, 08:03:35 PM »
because the army general was a scammer. seen lots of scammers outthere using real pictures.

but sure tiktock is different then again I never go there.

semp

Your choice but, if you won’t look at facts don’t claim they are false.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #888 on: July 01, 2022, 08:10:01 PM »
Your choice but, if you won’t look at facts don’t claim they are false.

So says the kettle to the pot. :D

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #889 on: July 01, 2022, 08:10:18 PM »
Yah Biden could be doing a better job BUT the Repubs have said they will block EVERYTHING Biden tries to do. Your hero wouldn't have done any better and helped make the crisis' Biden has to deal with.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

1/20/2021 - Biden’s first day.  Not one of these “crisis’” existed.

You do know it’s 2022???

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #890 on: July 01, 2022, 08:22:37 PM »
remember during the Clinton investigation the secret service went to court to stop agents from testifying? I know they saw something, they must have.

now you have 2 agents willing to testify.  weird.

now the lady just testified to hearsay. who knows if it's true or not.

I just find it curious that ss would allow them to testify.

semp

Remember that time the journalist who exposed the Bill Clinton Loretta Lynch Tarmac meeting "committed suicide'. I wonder why he did that? One of many who also didn't make it to the testimony...

It's always been that way.  Not only in America's history, but across the history of the human race.  If you saw some of the inflammatory journalism from before the Civil War or even the early days of political campaign, it would make todays media look tame.

It doesn't matter.  People are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own reality.  Eventually reality isn't subjective.  Things claimed either happened or they didn't.  People may decide never admit it, but that doesn't change reality.

I held back judgement at first claims of fraud because even though I despise Trump, I'd be one of the first locked and loaded on the barricades if there had actually been a hacked election.  Not to defend Trump, but to defend the system.  However it became obvious pretty quickly there was no there there.  In none of the 60 court cases Trump filed did his attorney even claim voter fraud had occurred.   You can claim what ever you want on the DailyStormer forums, but not even Guliani had the nerve to look a federal judge in the face and lie in court.  Guliani admitted directly in several cases that he was alleging no fraud.  Despite saying completely different crap on faux news. 

In my opinion the Trumpers we are dealing with today are just a re-hashed version of the John Birchers that William F. Buckley had to stand up against in the 60's.  Sadly, I see few of his stature in the Conservative movement today.  Today, the John Birchers have taken over the Republican party and Conservatives who know better have either retired, left the party, or decided to deal with the Devil to get another tax cut.

BTW, up until 2016 I had been a Republican leaning independent who had voted Republican since Reagan.   At this point I don't think the Republican party can be salvaged.  The rot has gotten in too deep.  I think it needs to split. 

You are simply blind and naive and not very good with #s and statistics if you actually think there was no cheating during this election. The dead voters don't vote for themselves..... that alone is fraud and negeligence and its undisputed. That alone sheds mistrust in the actual integrity of elections. It's just amazing to me that you can actually take yourself seriously writing such a thing. I think you are actually scared to admit it to yourself that there is  BS going on with the current system. I can't take anyone serious who actually thinks there wasn't clear voter malfeasance and negligence in select cities to change the results at 4am. Americans are paying the price for it now. Thanks! I hope yall are proud of what the MSM and corrupt intellegnece agencies, and the courts who immediately threw out cases without looking at thousands of testimony allowed to happen to the citizens of this country. The good news is, you will have to cheat 10xs harder to beat Trump this Time and its not gonna happen. Republicans will own all 3 branches of government and America will prosper again while the left bit"ches and cries every day.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 08:27:25 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #891 on: July 01, 2022, 08:25:42 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

1/20/2021 - Biden’s first day.  Not one of these “crisis’” existed.

You do know it’s 2022???

Trump's abysmal covid response.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #892 on: July 01, 2022, 08:31:46 PM »
Remember that time the journalist who exposed the Bill Clinton Loretta Lynch Tarmac meeting "committed suicide'. I wonder why he did that? One of many who also didn't make it to the testimony...

You are simply blind and naive and not very good with #s and statistics if you actually think there was no cheating during this election. The dead voters don't vote for themselves..... that alone is fraud and negeligence and its undisputed. That alone sheds mistrust in the actual integrity of elections. It's just amazing to me that you can actually take yourself seriously writing such a thing. I think you are actually scared to admit it to yourself that there is  BS going on with the current system. I can't take anyone serious who actually thinks there wasn't clear voter malfeasance and negligence in select cities to change the results at 4am. Americans are paying the price for it now. Thanks! I hope yall are proud of what the MSM and corrupt intellegnece agencies, and the courts who immediately threw out cases without looking at thousands of testimony allowed to happen to the citizens of this country. The good news is, you will have to cheat 10xs harder to beat Trump this Time and its not gonna happen. Republicans will own all 3 branches of government and America will prosper again while the left bit"ches and cries every day.

Get over it Trump is a looooser and needed some reason for his defeat in 2020.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #893 on: July 01, 2022, 08:39:19 PM »
You are simply blind and naive and not very good with #s and statistics if you actually think there was no cheating during this election.

So take your evidence into a federal court and get a conviction. 

Until then, it's all just Reptilian Inter-Dimensional Child Molester Q-Anon horse pucky.

Prove it in court, not internet forms.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #894 on: July 01, 2022, 08:39:26 PM »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #895 on: July 01, 2022, 08:48:46 PM »
Trump's abysmal covid response.

Show me your facts that Biden’s Covid response has been better please.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #896 on: July 01, 2022, 08:53:33 PM »
So take your evidence into a federal court and get a conviction. 

Until then, it's all just Reptilian Inter-Dimensional Child Molester Q-Anon horse pucky.

Prove it in court, not internet forms.

Hurr hurr! I'm leaving that up to the men and woman who swore to protect America and the constitution, but it seems to many of their leaders are too glad to watch their country turn into a corrupt trash dump like Portland was. What a disgrace.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #897 on: July 01, 2022, 09:06:39 PM »
Hurr hurr! I'm leaving that up to the men and woman who swore to protect America and the constitution, but it seems to many of their leaders are too glad to watch their country turn into a corrupt trash dump like Portland was. What a disgrace.

so when trump wins the election is he going incognito to find the reptilians?

I mean how hard can it be, has a long tail, looks like a lizzard.  we have all seen the show v. perhaps an updated version of it is needed.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #898 on: July 01, 2022, 09:07:52 PM »
Show me your facts that Biden’s Covid response has been better please.

Biden had to deal with the sickness Trump started like no masks and no vaccinations by his cultists.

Look north to see a good response.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #899 on: July 01, 2022, 09:11:48 PM »
Biden had to deal with the sickness Trump started like no masks and no vaccinations by his cultists.

Look north to see a good response.

:rofl

I see no facts as you purported yourself to have.