Author Topic: Something you won't find in your mainstream media  (Read 45527 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Something you won't find in your mainstream media
« Reply #945 on: July 02, 2022, 09:36:32 PM »
this may seem weird but I didn't expect trump to win, not that i had love for Clinton but I hoped he would do what he said,  after a few months I realized he was the same bsiter as in the 80 and 90s. so I went like to whatever,  when i asked my friends why they think he's the best president, it's always the same,  he closed the border, he didn't,  the vets, he cut taxes, yes my 16 bucks is equal to those who saved hundreds of millions including himself. i think during his presidency i paid more in federal taxes than he did.

then well you know the rest, I'm trump i cannot lose, sure I filed for bankruptcy but it wasn't my fault. wish I could have gotten out of child support,  judge it wasn't it was my dicks fault i told him not to make a deposit.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #946 on: July 02, 2022, 09:53:41 PM »
Trump was tireless and he work at doing everything he promised he would do. That's why I liked him.

Some of the highlights that I remember that are great. Pulled us out of the climate accord, pulled us out of the Asian economic pact, and put hundreds of federal judges on the bench. Those are very impactful things that helped the bottom line of this country.

He also tried to get the border wall built and began to build it. Now Biden basically let the materials sit out there in the desert, seemingly out of spite. It's obvious that most Americans want the border controlled.

And maybe he didn't seal the border but he sure as hell got it rolling. Biden undermined everything he did it seems out of spite and now we have an out of control border.

I don't understand why the Democrats seem to always oppose any kind of border control. They might pay at lip service but then they do the exact opposite and allow people to flood across.

The other thing that Trump did was he stood up to our allies and told them straight up that they need to put more money into their military. To fulfill their obligations that they were supposed to already be doing in NATO. And now look what's happening. They're finally doing that. They are finally seeing that Russia is a threat.

And by the way, he's the one who said that they would rely too much on Russian oil and that's exactly what happened.

A lot of people hate Trump because of his personality. I don't like his personality myself but I like what he was doing for this country. One million times better than what biden's doing right now
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #947 on: July 02, 2022, 10:00:57 PM »
he was tireless working at his golf clubs collecting money from us.

remember when he said he would be too busy to golf or tweet? that 50 miles of fences that could not be outclimed or cut thru. simple sawzall did the job.

but sure, he's awesome.

semp

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #948 on: July 02, 2022, 10:08:53 PM »
I've been to the border in Arizona and in California. What they call an existing wall oftentimes is nothing more than a barbed wire fence or a vehicle barrier. Those little x-shaped things that are supposed to stop vehicles. Anyone can walk past any of that.

Under Trump, 455 miles of wall was built. 50 miles of that was completely new wall. So it's disingenuous to say that 50 miles of wall were built. They built a massive 30 ft wall over 455 miles where there had previously been a token wall.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #949 on: July 02, 2022, 10:11:28 PM »
And to be fair, the new wall has been breached. I don't think anybody thought the new wall would be unreachable, but it's sure a lot better than just the vehicle barriers of the small little wire fence that any man woman or child can walk right past or around.

There's a significant improvement in having a 30-foot high barrier.

And that was fought over tooth and nail. The wall should have been allowed to be completed fully and the border patrol should have been allowed to have the resources that they were asking for.

The border will never perfectly be secured, but what we have now is basically an open invitation for anybody to walk across under Biden

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #950 on: July 02, 2022, 10:14:44 PM »
Even the 50 miles of new wall is pretty impressive. I mean if you were to drive along the wall at 50 miles an hour it would take you an hour to get to the end of it. And they put 455 miles of new fencing up.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #951 on: July 02, 2022, 10:19:14 PM »
been to san luis rio colorado, west of it, the border was an adobe wall between houses, the check point closed at 8. got stuck on the Mexican side because the road was flooded,  left my car on the Mexican side, walked over the chain, had dinner,  drank a few beers, border patrol agent woke me up at 8am. told me I was blocking the road.

what's your point. the wall still adobe, between houses.

semp

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #952 on: July 02, 2022, 10:21:56 PM »
I don't get it. Are you complaining that Trump didn't get the wall completed? Because he sure as hell put a major effort into getting that completed and he was fought tooth and nail by Democrats. And now that Biden got in office he canceled building the wall and we have quadruple the number of illegal encounters that we had in previous years. Record numbers of illegal immigrants right now because of Biden and his policies.

But I don't get it, like I said. Are you upset that Trump didn't build the wall completely? I doubt it.

But the fact does remain that 455 + of new wall replacing decrepit old or non-existent wall was built. As soon as Biden got into office he canceled construction and allowed the materials rod out in the desert.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #953 on: July 02, 2022, 10:22:47 PM »
Even the 50 miles of new wall is pretty impressive. I mean if you were to drive along the wall at 50 miles an hour it would take you an hour to get to the end of it. And they put 455 miles of new fencing up.

the border is a few miles more than 50, give it take couple of thousand.

don't forget he wanted a wall around Florida. just as he found out Puerto Rico are us citizens

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #954 on: July 02, 2022, 10:25:41 PM »
I don't get it. Are you complaining that Trump didn't get the wall completed? Because he sure as hell put a major effort into getting that completed and he was fought tooth and nail by Democrats. And now that Biden got in office he canceled building the wall and we have quadruple the number of illegal encounters that we had in previous years. Record numbers of illegal immigrants right now because of Biden and his policies.

But I don't get it, like I said. Are you upset that Trump didn't build the wall completely? I doubt it.

But the fact does remain that 455 + of new wall replacing decrepit old or non-existent wall was built. As soon as Biden got into office he canceled construction and allowed the materials rod out in the desert.

no you saying he did his best. don't forget trump had congress just first 2 years,  if he wanted that beautiful wall, he could had.  but he didn't bother.

semp

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #955 on: July 02, 2022, 10:27:18 PM »
Sorry Semp. You must be on another planet if you think that Trump could have built the wall if you really wanted to. Because he really wanted to. You've got to be kidding?

The 455 miles of wall that was built replaced chicken wire and car barriers basically.

I suppose you're disappointed then that Biden canceled construction of the wall?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #956 on: July 02, 2022, 10:40:04 PM »
Sorry Semp. You must be on another planet if you think that Trump could have built the wall if you really wanted to. Because he really wanted to. You've got to be kidding?

The 455 miles of wall that was built replaced chicken wire and car barriers basically.

I suppose you're disappointed then that Biden canceled construction of the wall?

I’ve asked him several times if he knows anything about Angel Moms, he’s clueless. Thus I’ve got to assume people who have entered the country illegally or overstayed illegally aren’t something he knows anything more than his liberal news has told him to believe.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #957 on: July 02, 2022, 10:59:52 PM »
Just out of curiosity, who would you say fits the description of an angry insult hurler (or even not so angry) on this forum (with any political or perceived bias)?

It doesn't happen to me in these discussions.  Folks are very good to me here.  Except for when Zack disparages my tastes in mustard, of course.

It happens sometimes between other folks, where things get a bit heated here and there.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #958 on: July 02, 2022, 11:37:36 PM »
I’ve asked him several times if he knows anything about Angel Moms, he’s clueless. Thus I’ve got to assume people who have entered the country illegally or overstayed illegally aren’t something he knows anything more than his liberal news has told him to believe.

don't know you want to let my oldest kid mom what that that is.  solid marine  3 tours, no tell me what that means. because I don't know. you want to explain to my how my younger brother died?  you want to tell my how my father died in vietnam but passed away within 3 months of mu l my oldest son.  18 years after my brother?

sure explain to me why i can't stand fireworks,  just like my youngest brother.

but sure explain angel mom, because to be honest I don't know what that means.

semp

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #959 on: July 02, 2022, 11:43:16 PM »
take your pick, you need proof that thousands of people perhaps tens or hundreds of thousands were part of the conspiracy.

To add to an earlier reply, although I don't think you need to prove thousands of people did something, you are right that burden of proof is still very high.

Several of the court cases were thrown out because the number of fraudulent votes claimed was not enough to swing the election.  Cases can get rejected for such reasons even if evidence is strong.

You could get into a situation, because of standing, what evidence you can gather prior to discovery, etc., where you would need a collection of lawsuits -- each too small to swing the election -- put together to be big enough to do it.  But each lawsuit is rejected as being not substantial enough.  Another way you can get into a Catch 22 situation.