Author Topic: 18 years  (Read 598 times)

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
18 years
« on: July 03, 2022, 01:12:32 AM »
18 years of playing and paying for AH on a nearly Monthly (daily) basis. I started a hiatus 2 months ago and finally logged back in yesterday to see if the fun still happens. It sure is a dead game. Been great flying with you all, some of you are family and I will continue to see outside of the virtual world. Some of you are family that I will not get the opportunity to roadkill with again. <S> Peanut is out. Sold my PC and warthog to a long time player for him to enjoy for a few more months before the game is dunnzo. Take care fellas.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: 18 years
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 10:04:58 AM »
I was a bit frustrated last night as both front had nothing but pickers trying to feed off us players trying to learn to fight in 109s  :furious but it picked up later and I had a few fun fights, even some that I won. I guess I'll stick around a bit longer.

21 1/2 years and still counting!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 10:06:48 AM by The Fugitive »

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 10:57:44 PM »
Pickers have to eat too Fugi.  :devil :cheers:   Love your cartoons over the years.  :salute

22 1/2 years I think here. :old:   Get frustrated sometimes, but then you get a white knuckle fight or find others that will fight and still worth it.  :airplane:

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 08:16:56 AM »
Sad to see  you go Peanuts, as to the frustration with the game, I think we all get it on occasion. Its human nature when things don't go the way we want them to. But I still love this game, albeit the double teaming/eny snake does raise its head more it seems like. <S> all
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 04:24:56 AM »
Wish I could have been In Game, when you last showed up!  It was an honor, flying with you Sir! I have been way below Average Time In Game... I Broke a foot,ankle....what ever..4 weeks ago..It looks pretty! LOL  RAINBOW...LOL in time for Pride Month...NOPE!!! LOL   Where my Smoked Oysters...kidding...We had some GREAT TIMES!  You will always be my BROTHER!  YOU EVER need me..I am THERE! JUST HOLLER!  BW1stpar
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain