Author Topic: How many of you are in Southern California?  (Read 2979 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: How many of you are in Southern California?
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2022, 08:13:36 PM »
Boot camp there was fun. Well, more fun than for the Marines on the other side of the fence.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2022, 12:30:30 PM »
Today I'm in a crap part of Southern LA. In my car eating a breakfast burrito from Tam's. Anybody remember Tam's? So good!

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2022, 12:42:04 PM »
I think with this place I'm going to bring my wallet inside. I leave my purse as a decoy but I hide it behind the seat. I usually leave my wallet hidden in the car too but sometimes if I think my car could be towed or maybe even ripped off or something like that I'll take my wallet in with me so I'm not totally screwed. Lol

One time I was at a bowling alley repairing a printer and I left my car door unlocked. Somebody stole my purse. But since my wallet is separated from my purse when I park all I got was some of my makeup. I hope the dude like my makeup. Lol

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2022, 12:46:53 PM »
Seen some videos where someone drops their cell phone and somebody else picks it up. Stuffs it down their pants. Guy had the phone set up to produce high voltage shock. Did they ever dance. :rofl

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2022, 01:55:16 PM »
Seen some videos where someone drops their cell phone and somebody else picks it up. Stuffs it down their pants. Guy had the phone set up to produce high voltage shock. Did they ever dance. :rofl

those are fake videos. don't ever think of doing that, if caught you will go to jail.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2022, 02:14:57 PM »
those are fake videos. don't ever think of doing that, if caught you will go to jail.

semp

Not fake from the way they dance. Going to jail, doubt it there.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2022, 03:38:56 PM »
Not fake from the way they dance. Going to jail, doubt it there.

it's illegal to bobby trap anything. same as leaving 10k in cash with door open and you hide behind the sofa and shoot anybody that walks in.

semp

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2022, 03:42:13 PM »

it's illegal to bobby trap anything. same as leaving 10k in cash with door open and you hide behind the sofa and shoot anybody that walks in.

semp

Not the USofA.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2022, 03:57:52 PM »
Not the USofA.

your donut not mine.

semp

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2022, 03:59:04 PM »

You should look up the ones where they do that to the bicycles. Were they put something on the seat. Those are great! I don't think they're fake either. And there was one really nasty one, I think it was done in South America. Some guy rigged the bicycle seat to fall down and have the pole from the seat go up the guys but. I mean seriously, that could cause serious damage.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2022, 04:40:02 PM »

semp

In Texas it is illegal to trespass. I know some of yall do not live behind walls or fences though.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2022, 04:42:44 PM »
In Texas it is illegal to trespass. I know some of yall do not live behind walls or fences though.

it's illegal everywhere, what you cannot do is booby trap your property, if you want to go to jail and give money away, get a drink or something like that.

semp

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2022, 04:45:40 PM »
it's illegal everywhere, what you cannot do is booby trap your property, if you want to go to jail and give money away, get a drink or something like that.

semp

Laying cash on the floor in your home with the door open is not a boobytrap. You cannot wire a shotgun to a doorknob to protect a home that has been burglarized. The reason for this is it can be dangerous for anyone who forgot, or did not know it was there. That is a boobytrap.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2022, 04:58:35 PM »
Laying cash on the floor in your home with the door open is not a boobytrap. You cannot wire a shotgun to a doorknob to protect a home that has been burglarized. The reason for this is it can be dangerous for anyone who forgot, or did not know it was there. That is a boobytrap.

laying cash on the floor and you waiting behind the sofa for somebody to come in is illegal.  you laying cash because you had your hand full go upstairs to the safe then come down to find somebody inside is not.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2022, 07:29:02 AM »
laying cash on the floor and you waiting behind the sofa for somebody to come in is illegal.  you laying cash because you had your hand full go upstairs to the safe then come down to find somebody inside is not.

semp

Then its depends on the story you tell the police...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals