Author Topic: Prison tats  (Read 3260 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Prison tats
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2022, 07:23:00 PM »
“Accused”  :rofl

Your guy was torn apart by Kamala during the debates about his history with racists and that he voted to keep schools segregated and that is not an accusation. Fact.

While serving as Delaware's senator in 1975, Biden supported an anti-busing measure that was offered by North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms, who opposed civil rights, and a year later in 1976, he introduced his own proposal to stop the Justice Department from busing to desegregate schools.
- Newsweek.

you see me bragging about biden? but you do bragging about trump.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2022, 01:30:13 AM »
Who will save my monkey  :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2022, 02:30:47 AM »
Who will save my monkey  :old:

everybody  got something to hide except for me and my monkey

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2022, 06:40:00 AM »
Again, as I've said before. MJ is way safer than alcohol and just about any pharma drug out there. Probably not as effective as some of the pharma drugs, but certainly safer and far less addicting than most. I consider it no different than people who come home and have drink after work. Something to relieve you from a hard day. It's far better than smoking cigarettes every 20 minutes and smells better, doesn't stick to your carpet and furniture for ever like cigs. People who are lazy pothead aren't lazy because of pot, they are lazy because of their lifestyle choice. I smoked a lot in college and still graduated, still played club sports like tennis, and became a pretty decent accountant which I basically taught myself. It's far easier to be a successful pothead than a successful drinker. The fact that people think its so dangerous is because of propaganda by big pharma and big tobacco. It shouldn't be illegal anywhere. It's really not that bad. Some people don't like it, just like some don't like alcohol. There should be more than one legal method to take the stress off if you do it in a safe manner, just like alcohol, which is far more dangerous and makes you do far more stupid crap. MJ is completely different than Alcohol.

Should nations be so strict about it? No. Should this man be in prison in Russia for it? No. But that is the law, and that was his choice to break it. I personally think there is something much deeper going on. It does surprise me why Biden ain't trying to get him home. I think there is something deeper going on about it with the state department. Normally they hide things like that with silly over cases. Sorta like Otto Warmbeir and that whole debacle. It was about more than they told us. Still wrong to do what they did though.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 06:42:48 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2022, 06:46:12 AM »

Should nations be so strict about it? No. Should this man be in prison in Russia for it? No. But that is the law, and that was his choice to break it. I personally think there is something much deeper going on. It does surprise me why Biden ain't trying to get him home. I think there is something deeper going on about it with the state department. Normally they hide things like that with silly over cases. Sorta like Otto Warmbeir and that whole debacle. It was about more than they told us. Still wrong to do what they did though.

That man is a she.

She and her squeak wife are using her celebrity status, being gay and black for leverage.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2022, 01:37:56 AM »
Weed is for scum.

Stop trying to justify it.

Sit in the gutter and smoke your drugs

If you drink yourself into a stupor your scum

If you eat 5 Big Macs a day you are scum

If you have 5 kids by 5 different men you are scum

Fact

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2022, 07:39:37 AM »
Well zach we can't be perfect like you lol

It's called moderation.. most don't know what that means these days

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals