Author Topic: Changing Jobs....  (Read 337 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Changing Jobs....
« on: July 11, 2022, 04:19:17 PM »
I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic. A carload of scruffy-bearded, young men shouting Anti-American slogans with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember George Floyd" slogan spray painted on the side was stopped next to me.  Suddenly they yelled, "Defund the police." and took off before the light changed.  Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.  For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man... that coulda been me!"  So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Changing Jobs....
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 04:36:24 PM »

Well, at least you didn't choose stand up comedian.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 05:49:55 PM »
I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic. A carload of scruffy-bearded, young men shouting Anti-American slogans with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember George Floyd" slogan spray painted on the side was stopped next to me.  Suddenly they yelled, "Defund the police." and took off before the light changed.  Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.  For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man... that coulda been me!"  So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

:aok

Got what they deserved. Parasites to society.

Go bag them bucks drivin' trucks! I've heard it pays well.
Turn n' Burn!

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 05:51:04 PM »

😅
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 05:53:22 PM »
 :rofl :rofl
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 06:05:39 PM »
:aok

Got what they deserved. Parasites to society.

Go bag them bucks drivin' trucks! I've heard it pays well.

pretty sure you would like this joke I heard back in the 80s.

what do you call a bunch of Asians packed in a small boat leaving their country?

seafood

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2022, 06:46:03 PM »
Now, that's what I call a troll.   :salute
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.