Author Topic: <S> Mike76  (Read 375 times)

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
<S> Mike76
« on: August 10, 2022, 02:21:29 PM »
I heard Mike on the radio that he had a jet that he didn't know what to do with, so thanks to the perk multiplier being heavily in our favor, I could afford a 262, and spawned in with him.

We got up, looking to pick a fight with the Rooks, but saw a Bishops bomber contact North of our field. So we changed course, couldn't find it, and headed back to the rooks. Lo and behold, the same bomber contact shows up, this time from the East. We move to intercept at 14 thousand feet, and find that it's a formation of Bostons piloted by Scram. We slice and dice them, then turn to face a fighter contact from the North. Turns out it's Tech9ne in a Spit 14. We book it out of there, but he dives on me and knocks my plane up a good bit as I dive away at maximum speed to get away.
I lose Engine 2, Engine 1's oil, and my left horizontal stabilizer, but get away. I manage to put down perfectly with one engine out and critically low on oil.

I almost never get a wingman, and to have a jet wingman.....  :salute
Plus, bonus points since I had the Top Gun soundtrack playing the whole time!  :cheers:

That was awesome, thanks Mike76.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 02:24:06 PM by Tig »
Turn n' Burn!