Author Topic: Release the Zack  (Read 6090 times)

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
Re: Release the Zack
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2022, 09:39:35 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2022, 09:46:01 AM »
There was another guy that told me he thought Zack was funny. AH training staff guy. He said that Zack was funny and I pointed out that Zack was breaking the rules virtually every single post he made.
So I began reporting Zack, and every single other rule violation I come across. It's in the rules that they want the violations reported.

My guess is that Zack is lying low while his "watched" percentage drops. Or maybe he's just sulking. Don't really know.

The OP wants the place cleaned up and doesn't like it when some people  get cleaned up.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2022, 09:58:26 AM »
There was another guy that told me he thought Zack was funny. AH training staff guy. He said that Zack was funny and I pointed out that Zack was breaking the rules virtually every single post he made.
So I began reporting Zack, and every single other rule violation I come across. It's in the rules that they want the violations reported.

My guess is that Zack is lying low while his "watched" percentage drops. Or maybe he's just sulking. Don't really know.

The OP wants the place cleaned up and doesn't like it when some people  get cleaned up.

The irony is thick, ehh?

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2022, 10:47:01 AM »
Zack is awesome  :old:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2022, 10:53:34 AM »
That's one opinion.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2022, 11:55:18 AM »

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2022, 11:58:47 AM »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2022, 12:39:36 PM »
Three. :aok

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2022, 12:47:50 PM »
Four  :aok

It's not my forum so I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure systematic reporting to achieve your personal preferences / micro Empire-building is some variant of a rule violation itself. Like I said, balance is a good thing and some presently vocal forum members could do with a dose of hearing things they don't want to hear*. Fatty.

* KnobR, you're an idiot brah, a genuinely stupid, self deluded moron. Have a nice day  :aok

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2022, 12:58:19 PM »
LOL the irony is thick, much like...

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2022, 01:04:47 PM »

It's not my forum so I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure systematic reporting to achieve your personal preferences / micro Empire-building is some variant of a rule violation itself. Like I said, balance is a good thing and some presently vocal forum members could do with a dose of hearing things they don't want to hear*. Fatty.

* KnobR, you're an idiot brah, a genuinely stupid, self deluded moron. Have a nice day  :aok

The FW and ICOM boards are dying so has to come here with some friends(??) from those 2 boards.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2022, 01:07:34 PM »
Skuzzy would clean this place up.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2022, 01:08:13 PM »
The FW and ICOM boards are dying so has to come here with some friends(??) from those 2 boards.

where?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2022, 01:08:40 PM »

And they've become the 'reporters' they used to imagine and whine about. Interesting.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2022, 01:12:10 PM »
More irony  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: