Author Topic: Russian missle attacks  (Read 1483 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Russian missle attacks
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2022, 11:27:10 AM »
Some some other Alt RGt as I said then?  It doesn't matter.  Instead of trying to force everything into a narrative how about simply trying to understand and let the facts guide you. 

The whole Russians justifying their genocidal actions in UA because "NaZIS!!!11" is retarded .  There is no justification for what they are doing and you, months later, still cheerleading that  is embarrassing to all of us.

Have you actually read the Q posts regarding Ukraine? Have a look. Perhaps it will show you that Q isn't some rando in the basement. I'd read these posts before arguing with me about complexity of the situation.

https://qagg.news/?q=Ukraine
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2022, 11:32:49 AM »
Have you actually read the Q posts regarding Ukraine? Have a look. Perhaps it will show you that Q isn't some rando in the basement. I'd read these posts before arguing with me about complexity of the situation.

Thought you just said you opinion about UA has nothing to do with Q?  What I do know is you blast out an onslaught of BS such as trying to justify genocidal behavior with grossly over exaggerated claims.  While it's important to understand the motivations of Putin, being a Putin apologist is disgraceful.  That is the end of the conversation. 

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2022, 11:33:01 AM »

THERE IT IS!!!!!!!

WHIPIN OUT THE Q!

<snicker...>

Ukraine's crime was to own land that Russia wanted. 
Poland, Romania, Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania also own land that Russia wants.

Bon Apetite.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2022, 11:37:07 AM »
I remember there was a celebrity that sympathized with the opposing side, based on what she had read and learned. Hmmmmm what was her name?

Oh, yeah - Jane Fonda.

Now back to our regular scheduled program. . . . . .
Looks like MANPADS from what I was reading. They could benefit from C-RAMS too, but I don't think we will be passing along that tech.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 11:53:20 AM by TyFoo »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2022, 11:55:32 AM »
I remember there was a celebrity that sympathized with the opposing side, based on what she had read and learned. Hmmmmm what was her name?

Oh, yeah - Jane Fonda.

Now back to our regular scheduled program. . . . . .
Looks like MANPADS from what I was reading. They could benefit from C-RAMS too, but I don't think we will be passing along that tech.

Is Ukraine an American state?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2022, 11:56:28 AM »
Thought you just said you opinion about UA has nothing to do with Q?  What I do know is you blast out an onslaught of BS such as trying to justify genocidal behavior with grossly over exaggerated claims.  While it's important to understand the motivations of Putin, being a Putin apologist is disgraceful.  That is the end of the conversation.

I don't apologize for any leader and I certainly don't stand for a corrupt American establishment screwing over and robbing its own people either while committing serious corruption in other countries.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2022, 11:59:05 AM »
I don't apologize for any leader and I certainly don't stand for a corrupt American establishment screwing over and robbing its own people either while committing serious corruption in other countries.

You continually post up Russian justifications for their invasion.  Call it what you want but everyone else calls that being an apologist.