Author Topic: SAD NEWS BETTY HAS PASSED.  (Read 6202 times)

Offline ntjunior

• Zinc Member
Re: SAD NEWS BETTY HAS PASSED.
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2022, 10:26:37 PM »
 :salute
  :(
Still learning...

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2022, 11:05:26 PM »
HOLY S***, I'm SO sorry to hear. I don't spend my time here, but just popped in tonight. I'll read through the thread, but this is truly sad. My love to all of you is serious. This makes me seriously sad. She was younger than me by far, and doesn't deserve this. I have like dozens of conversations, and flights with her.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2022, 11:30:48 PM »
These are the only images I have of Betty

« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 11:32:39 PM by Mustaine »
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2022, 10:01:37 AM »
No diddlying way.  One of the nicest most selfless people I've ever known.  Don't do the facebook or hang here much so I hadn't talked to her in years, and for that I now feel terrible.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2022, 01:33:19 PM »
WOW RIP Betty. You became a funny on vox and I remember hearing your voice and so nicely handing out orders to someone on local VOX. She got to be that regular vox and helpful to any and everyone who was trying to win the war. I CANNOT believe this is true and after being gone from this game online for what will be almost a year and with the new PC requirements to play this game with a normal and "happy FR" this game is going to keep on being just a KILLER online game that I used to play on a regular/permeate basis or daily thing for me. I just can afford a new PC right now to just keep playing.

Thank you, Betty, for always being there to help.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2022, 01:59:19 PM »

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2022, 09:59:27 AM »
Not trying to Bump anything but just wanted to say that first thing this morning as I was checking out the weather and all my everyday online check's I Betty crossed my mind that she's gone from human form and into the afterlife. This is the stuff in my life that I'm always thinking about now, especially after my motorcycle accident when I was living in the open cans of beer and anything else that had alcohol in it. Jesus himself told me the way my life was to be lived and took AWAY the 15+ year battle of alcoholism and also the fact that I was smoking 3 packs of Winston lights every day, and this went on through my teens and into my 20's when my accident happened at the age of being 28yrs old.
I lay there on what started a gurney then I was pushed to a regular bed laying there with absolutely no life having my blood and oxygen cycled through me VIA a mass of tubes. I was IRL my life was supported by electricity but the one man who I will not ever forget to thank him for letting me wake up and let me start another new day.
So what I'm trying to say is that don't think that her Journy is done and over and that I know far from just reading in a book there is something else. It's for eternity and there is no time no night/day just paradise which is RUN by the Son of Man! I sure do wonder and pray that he'll let me in after my job is done on this world!

AGAIN, Not trying to bump or hijack anything I just wanted to say that... Miss the day's and LONG sleepless night's
OK carry on...

Morph <S>

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2022, 10:29:46 AM »
AGAIN, Not trying to bump or hijack anything I just wanted to say that...

I, for one, don't se it as a hijack at all, Morph. Thanks for the insight.  :)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2022, 12:23:42 PM »
It was always pleasant talking to her. I have to admit she was better in the typhoon than I was.

I wish you blue skies and green lights

AkCaine

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2022, 01:03:40 PM »
I, for one, don't se it as a hijack at all, Morph. Thanks for the insight.  :)

Thanks Arlo.

Just know this and think of things in all of your lives like this...

He's no Myth or imagination or the subject of some drunk's story made up and continues to be one that has lasted in all of our lives for the past bazillion years and will be there for many, many more!!! God made mankind. He gave us this earth and gave us everything else in creation. Although our physical life must come to an end in one form or the other. The real and this is one heck of a mystery the real "life" starts after our physical one finishes. HE IS UP THERE AND IS MORE REAL AND TRUE AND BETTER THAN GOOD!!! I pray that one day when My story is done for being alive on this earth that I will be allowed to experience his "paradise" or heaven. Thank God for everything you do in your day's guys. Especially even just a drink of water. There are people across the planet who can only dream and wonder what it is like to have just a drink of water. With no little bugs or parasites to F up the day for them. Thank God even for just your couple of eggs in the morning and for his glory of life that he gave you.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2022, 04:17:40 PM »
Had a lot of long conversations with Betty in my college days.  :(
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2022, 04:28:43 PM »
Right now is in her beloved Typhie kicking butt with all the other players who have been rewarded for a life well lived.

Dont ask me how I know but I know. A class act, all the way. I'm saddened by the news but also grateful we've all known and played with, her especially.  :salute
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2022, 04:34:29 PM »

Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2022, 10:59:46 AM »

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2022, 03:17:29 PM »
Good bye, friend.