Author Topic: Mississippi River going dry  (Read 2277 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Mississippi River going dry
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2022, 10:36:39 AM »
We have the resources to win that fight, Ukes are depending on the kindness of others

Yet they have the resources to fight Russia currently and the moral justification in continuing to do so.

I suspect none of us would do any differently if we were in their shoes.  As you are tacitly admitting.

And the ones running out of resources appears to be the Russians.  They are sending hundreds of thousands of conscripts to the front with no equipment, food, weapons or ammunition. 

Come winter, those poor cattle will be freezing to death by the thousands if they don't just start shooting their officers in the face and work their way back to the Kremlin.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2022, 10:39:19 AM »
I am willing to go nuclear in proportional response to any use of nuclear weapons by Russia on the European continent. 

Same with chemical.

As long as it all stays over there or are you willing to sacrifice your city, family and friends..

I guarantee that would not go over for the majority here...if they had a say in it

Not sure why some here haven't signed up ...I heatd we are paying over $1000 a day to our ISIS and other terrorist buddies to fight along with the Ukrainian forces...the ole enemy of my enemy is my friend bs

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2022, 11:06:44 AM »
As long as it all stays over there or are you willing to sacrifice your city, family and friends..

What I'm willing to do is maintain the same deterrence that prevented nuclear war  for 60 years.

You're willing to signal your man-crush that they are free to use nuclear weapons and the "Useful Idiots" in the West will argue not to respond.

It can all be easily avoided.  Russia should decide not to use nuclear weapons.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2022, 12:22:39 PM »
Man crush ... boot licker

You have a problem with your reading comprehension

Please post a pix of you in uniform before you jet over there and save Ukraine

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2022, 12:35:05 PM »
Please post a pix of you in uniform before you jet over there and save Ukraine

Please post a pic of you licking Putin's boots to confirm what we all already know.