Author Topic: Letter concerning ENY issues to HTC  (Read 3648 times)

Offline evilseed

• Zinc Member
Re: Letter concerning ENY issues to HTC
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2023, 11:19:34 PM »
+1

I've only been back for a couple weeks, but end up logging over eye-popping ENY every other night.  By the time it balances there's like 7 players on, so the reward for sticking it out is having no one to play with.

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2023, 09:11:58 PM »
Nothing is likely to change. HT is on mostly AFK mode. The "good" times are over, learn to live with the new reality, which is still enjoyable.
Even the hiding in buildings thing. If that's okay with HT, that's okay with me (haven't tried it in MA yet but probably will at some point).

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2023, 04:59:10 PM »
Nothing is likely to change. HT is on mostly AFK mode. The "good" times are over, learn to live with the new reality, which is still enjoyable.
Even the hiding in buildings thing. If that's okay with HT, that's okay with me (haven't tried it in MA yet but probably will at some point).
there ya go osi :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster