Author Topic: ENY problems... even if its beating a dead horse  (Read 2366 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: ENY problems... even if its beating a dead horse
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2022, 01:38:17 AM »
ENY did not stop morning bish from resetting ETOMA this morning in under 2 hrs...

ENY has been broken and continues to disrupt preferred game play coming into 2023.

:eek:

:(

Was looking forward to it, since it’s been a couple weeks.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2022, 06:40:26 AM »
iffn you know it,s gonna be a dead horse, why post?  People been whining for years about eny, and no changes. And not likely to be.
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2022, 10:16:17 AM »
Saddle up and ride that sum b*tch.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2022, 10:26:25 PM »
iffn you know it,s gonna be a dead horse, why post?  People been whining for years about eny, and no changes. And not likely to be.

Imma whine because i can  :x :bolt:

Hope all is well <S>
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2022, 10:27:15 PM »

Haha :cheers:

Feel forced to
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2022, 07:59:44 AM »
Changing eny won't fix the fundamental issue of how people are choosing to play this game.  ENY is no longer relevant when the horde can still overwhelm limited defenses, but at least it does keep the horde monkeys in lesser rides for a while until more numbers show up.   ENY only limits some nice US bomb-trucks (38/47/51/F4/F6) generally has zero to brief effects on bombers or gvs (wirb and perk rides, shrug>

Here's another example of a situation that is present almost every morning:

Both bish and rooks are hitting knits, no bish/rook action and there won't be for several more hours (lafternoons EST).  Knits won't have numbers to go on offense until later as well, so they basically "defend" vs the double teaming, losing bases until bish and rooks finally start going after each other, ignoring knits who then start rolling back bases mostly unopposed.  As knits roll back those bases and more, bish and rooks start their own whining about double teaming.

The ultimate point I've been trying to express is that hordeing/fighting one side at a time just sets up a daisy chain cycle - you're either in the horde or fighting it.

If fights were more spread out between both/all flanks you might see both more fun fights and better tactical choices for the map strategy over the course of the day.

No, eagler, two sides will not help out, 3 is the way to somewhat balance things out - as long as players do so, which they're not, but 2 sides will only make it worse as the hordebois flock to one side.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 08:18:22 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2022, 08:43:30 AM »
As much as I hate to agree with Shane on anything ( :devil ), he is correct. Last week the bish were being double teamed again, with the knits having 42% of the bish bases. There is absolutely no call for beating down any country like that. A few days later the knits were being double teamed, and the bish took them down to 39%, again absolutely no call for that.

Don't worry, rooks have been guilty too.

This "hatred" of the other countries is not conducive to the continued life of the game. It is something I don't understand, and yet it is rampant through out the game. A player gets shot down and they can't understand how it happened, so the opponent must be a cheating bish (rook, knit). PLEASE, there a less than 0.1% of the players in this game that are smart enough and skilled enough to hack this game.

Get a life people, its a cartoon game.

sorry for the rambling rant.  :bolt:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2022, 02:49:28 PM »
I don't see ENY. I see targets.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Kassill

• Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2022, 05:00:34 PM »

Yippee Ki Yay, mother- :devil

Offline CAV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2022, 05:18:17 PM »

Not that I see hightech fixing everything anytime soon (still waiting for GVs to stop getting in to buildings), but the Simple Solution would be once you take say 2 bases from one side you can no longer take any more from that team till you capture something the other side. The Horde can still roll up some bases but they're going to have to do it from both sides of the map.

CAV
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG301

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2022, 06:33:35 PM »
I don't see ENY. I see targets.  :aok

You still play?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2022, 06:55:46 AM »
Some just have to win to think they are having fun..

It's not about the fight for some...just the trophy and ego boost..

We can fix the things we think are wrong in this game by just not doing them but we don't for the above reason

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2022, 07:06:31 AM »
I'm not interested in doing anything other than finding other planes to shoot at. Never cared about taking bases or winning a map. In fact, I also do not like it when someone sinks a CV and destroys the fights.

Still, I don't knock anyone for doing those things. People just enjoy different things.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline yipi

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2022, 11:53:33 PM »
Eny and the nightinevmode only hurts the game. I say keep bringing it up aint gonna make Hitech change it but at least we are telling him. It just pisses me off when I got to log because of it

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2022, 02:14:12 AM »
Eny and the nightinevmode only hurts the game. I say keep bringing it up aint gonna make Hitech change it but at least we are telling him. It just pisses me off when I got to log because of it

exactly