Author Topic: Just a circle of friends An Aces High 3 tale  (Read 4485 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Just a circle of friends An Aces High 3 tale
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2022, 01:00:21 PM »
I wouldnt go that far. Maybe a warning?

For some players this indeed ruins there fun and can be considered griefing.. It is not in the spirit of the game.

Edit:

"Flying a bomber like a fighter isnt what I think the game is about. Once your out of bombs you shouldnt be in the fight."
The Fugitive

What is this about in your footnote? This is deliberately provoking another player.. Stop it and stop playing the victim please.

It was "part" of a statement I made in a thread where we were discussing ENY.... here

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,406542.msg5384532.html#msg5384532

Personally once a buff drops his bombs he isnt much of a threat and I dont bother with them unless there are no other targets :)

However, Finetime/Meta is very proud of his prowess in taking down fighters in his buffs and takes offence when others call him a cheat. I believe he keeps that part of the quote in his signature because he believes he isnt out of the fight due to his skill with shooting down fighters in his buffs.   

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2022, 01:22:05 PM »
So once more I played AH the wrong way when I immediately ditched my plane to avoid exactly that  :uhoh

Yes I'm sorry to tell you Lusche, you're a noob. You could have got chicks and medals and stuff  :rofl

...so they mass reported Meta who got an 8-day chat ban, just like I have, twice so far and Vraicu as well.

Pathetic. What a bunch of spineless, vindictive, small-minded little worms. Anyone willing to take the hit should post names and shame so we all know for future reference which POS we're dealing with.

No wonder Finetime is on the rampage. Victimisation and bullying is what that is, regardless if you like him and what he does or not, being cool with that is good men standing by and letting evil happen.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2022, 01:41:40 PM »
Skin thickness test ...many / most fail these days

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2022, 01:43:17 PM »

Is that now your idea to "keep it interesting"?

(Image removed from quote.)

Ban Hammer material
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2022, 02:23:23 PM »
However, Finetime/Meta is very proud of his prowess in taking down fighters in his buffs and takes offence when others call him a cheat.

Feel like if he was using the aimbot you would see it in his videos. Been hearing about aimbots for decades but I have yet to have anyone be able to produce one. Many players have claimed to “seen it work before” but can never provide details. There is something to be said for muscle memory and experience.

The only scenario I might agree is plausible is somehow hacking the game code to enable the computing gunsights when online. I’m sure a crafty coder could figure it out.

Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2022, 02:51:19 PM »
Feel like if he was using the aimbot you would see it in his videos. Been hearing about aimbots for decades but I have yet to have anyone be able to produce one. Many players have claimed to “seen it work before” but can never provide details. There is something to be said for muscle memory and experience.

The only scenario I might agree is plausible is somehow hacking the game code to enable the computing gunsights when online. I’m sure a crafty coder could figure it out.

Im not going to say the game is not "hackable", but Im sure its tuff enough that a hacker isnt going to bother to invest that kind of time for this game.

As for Finetime, he has over 3300 kills in B17s between his Finetime/Meta names and has a K/D of .60. You think if he was cheating hed do it better :) No he is just good enough to tick "some" players off is all.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2022, 03:40:56 PM »
As for Finetime, he has over 3300 kills in B17s between his Finetime/Meta names and has a K/D of .60. You think if he was cheating hed do it better :) No he is just good enough to tick "some" players off is all.

Was watching his videos and he is great at shooting while zoomed. I am very much awful at that. Wish I could zoom in and hit stuff.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2022, 08:24:08 PM »
I'd like to see compassion from our community for players who may be going through difficult times in their lives that spills over into the game.  Try to be understanding and not jump off with your first thoughts of  smart acre comments.  It's far too easy to be an internet tough guy and cowardly hide behind the veil.  The whole aimbot and cheating accusations are ridiculous and spewed by those who are nursing their wounds and mumbling to themselves.  There are many players who solely GV, fly buffs or fighters that are very good at what they do and are formidable opponents.  The complaints come from those who come up against them and lose the fight.  Again, look to be a better person.  We all could work on that.

Cheers,  One-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2022, 09:15:42 PM »
+1000 One-Eye

I’ve been a self-taught drummer almost twenty years now. Without muscle memory and experience I would be comically awful.  :rock

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2022, 10:32:21 PM »
Did you look at the screenshot?

He is spawning bomber sets at bases and bailing within a second, He is 'giving out' kills in the hundreds, literally. I made ONE pass over an enemy base we attacked and ended up with 22 'kills' in my 109F. You can't do anything about it. It's also not a singular event, he's doing this for days now, with over 1000 "deaths' in heavy bombers. The plane stats now show almost 100 kills of B-17s by Tiger 2s in this tour, which is in fact entirely just the 98 proxies Airjer got on MeTa in a single sortie.

Edit:
I'm going to ask HiTech if he is willing to at least remove these incidents from the plane stats, which are now quite messed up. In the past, that has (rarely) been done before by Skuzzy when people were farming each other for perks in the minor arenas.
But nevertheless, I had to stop tracking the plane stats of EW and MW, because abuse still made them useless. I’m facing a similar situation now in the MA for the first time.
I did this in protest of my 8 day text ban. Don't need the support of others to "feel. Right about it.

2 days in a row when a base was being overwhelmed I bailed when numbers were overwhelming and there was no eny.

It gets old when I log in and fight at times 10-20 to 1 for a few hours just to have them all mass log and get stuck with 20+ for hours after that.

The harassment doesn't stop and I'm encouraged to accept this as a compliment and to ignore the affect it has on other members of the community and subsequent rudeness and disrespectful on range that follows when I'm on a country.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2023, 10:33:52 AM »
Everyone deals with eny.... everyone.

We might want to note that those claiming cheating are also dealing with problems.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 10:35:41 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2023, 11:30:45 AM »
So glad to see that the old game still has it
:D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2023, 12:52:26 PM »
It was "part" of a statement I made in a thread where we were discussing ENY.... here

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,406542.msg5384532.html#msg5384532

Personally once a buff drops his bombs he isnt much of a threat and I dont bother with them unless there are no other targets :)

However, Finetime/Meta is very proud of his prowess in taking down fighters in his buffs and takes offence when others call him a cheat. I believe he keeps that part of the quote in his signature because he believes he isnt out of the fight due to his skill with shooting down fighters in his buffs.
I do enjoy your opinions from time to time :cheers: :bolt:

Yall still talking about this like it was yesteray :rock

So far we got Snailman on the phone = Win.... HTC might have to do something now.
My monolog with yall on the forums is given in the way I decide to speak to yall
How you take it is up to you :ahand

I appreciate the love, support, advice, criticism, and hate. Just trying to see if there is anyone around :aok

Happy New year 2023!
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2023, 12:56:57 PM »
Let it be reminded that I blitzed on 200 like a banshee after 14 accusations from different individuals in a 24 hr time period

I have not once bothered Dale during the holidays.

I have only been a problem to a select group of people to this point  :salute

And this is as far as it goes  :bolt:

:headscratch:

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2023, 12:58:49 PM »
Everyone deals with eny.... everyone.

We might want to note that those claiming cheating are also dealing with problems.

Witness ME!

I HAVE VIDEO I HAVE NOT BOTHERED DALE WITH DURING THE HOLIDAYS OF REAL CHEATING

WHY ON EARTH WOULD I TAKE IT SO FAR AS TO HAVE TO PIN  A TAIL ON A DONKEY WHEN I COULD MAKE THOSE WHO DESPISE ME SQUIRM LIKE THE HATERS U IZ

"ItzMaam"

*GASP*
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 01:00:38 PM by mERv »