Author Topic: Should mods have the right to bail players at will when dislike player strategy?  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Back in band camp (AW) IMO since a lot of AW was implemented in AH, I recklessly assume its the same here,…mods do not have every privy, they are limited in actions they can take. When I was moderator if there was a problem that MAY require an ejection I would need to call in  someone higher up with those privs to make a judgement call. My case it only happened once.

That said, mods are not just some goofs wandering around in god mode looking for fires to start. The job is taken seriously, and seriously enforced.

What I am in a non-official status is NOT how I behaved as a GA/Mod. In fact many questioned me being made one. Two different worlds, two different people, especially under official rules and NDAs. In fact, I avoided forums as much as possible (except BigWeek), as to not get caught up in heated drivel. Unless you had a technical problem you’d be lucky to get a convo out of me.

People who devote their time to the position take it seriously and professionally, including myself. TC and Fugi are much more informed than myself. They are honest brokers. Listen to them.

In software and InTardNet, glitches are a dime a dozen.

Relax, no one died.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline capera

• Copper Member
Discuss….sure.

You have put up posts like this in the past. Even let your paranoia run so far to think I am a mod and responsible, a few times. 🙄

One would think, after several posts where the guys always tell you to grow up/wake up …..that you would learn.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Animl you’re one of the problems. Buy some mirrors.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
for the record: you can ground a player or eject a player. you can NOT force a bail on a player. that player ejected himself and then cried foul.

if you dont believe me, go into a custom arena with a friend. try it on your own. its NOT possible.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Animl you’re one of the problems. Buy some mirrors.

I know, I'm a horrible human being for voicing my disdain for certain repeat actions that hurt our numbers while we try to drive them up. You seem to be on both sides of the fence, which contradict each other, and can't seem to keep your foot out my belliebutton. You ridicule everything single thing I do to try to help this game, from the back seat. Proving my point by throwing this thread off the rail to do so. All 3 of you, if it's not your way I'm an idiot. No narcissism there. Nuff said to you. Your approach to me flips flops, unpredictable, lacking reason or merit. If you don't like me, ignore me. If you think what I tried sucks, then you do it. Easy to complain about what others do while one does nothing, while supporting the very things that hurt us. As far as mirrors go, yall can't take it when I hold up the mirror to you, ya can't stand your own meds, instant professional victim flips in. If you don't like me fine, I'm not missing out on anything, ignore me, leave me alone and we won't have a problem I need to dish back. I'm not your baby seal. I am what YOU present to ME.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
I know, I'm a horrible human being for voicing my disdain for certain repeat actions that hurt our numbers while we try to drive them up. You seem to be on both sides of the fence, which contradict each other, and can't seem to keep your foot out my belliebutton. You ridicule everything single thing I do to try to help this game, from the back seat. Proving my point by throwing this thread off the rail to do so. All 3 of you, if it's not your way I'm an idiot. No narcissism there. Nuff said to you. Your approach to me flips flops, unpredictable, lacking reason or merit. If you don't like me, ignore me. If you think what I tried sucks, then you do it. Easy to complain about what others do while one does nothing, while supporting the very things that hurt us. As far as mirrors go, yall can't take it when I hold up the mirror to you, ya can't stand your own meds, instant professional victim flips in. If you don't like me fine, I'm not missing out on anything, ignore me, leave me alone and we won't have a problem I need to dish back. I'm not your baby seal. I am what YOU present to ME.

Good grief you’re lost. Do you even know what you say to people? I don’t do that, not even close. Everyone has receipts on you, myself included. Ask the rest to find mine? I will wait, take your time. I’m on the side of reality.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 11:26:37 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Good grief you’re lost. Do you even know what you say to people? I don’t do that, not even close. Everyone has receipts on you, myself included. Ask the rest to find mine? I will wait, take your time. I’m on the side of reality.
Love how thats your go to in EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT

YOU REALITY IS BASED ON YOUR OWN PERCEPTION OF REALITY  :neener:

Weaksauce
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
Once a player flies off the map for any reason and stays off map for more than a few minutes both the ammunition and ordinance should be rendered ineffective.
atubeath after 30 seconds just like the big games do. bail out of undamaged buffs, zero points regardless of target success
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
atubeath after 30 seconds just like the big games do. bail out of undamaged buffs, zero points regardless of target success

+1

Offline Rascal43

• Zinc Member

Good luck with having anything major implemented.  Maybe when the game had 2 full servers it could have been continued to be updated, but not now.