Author Topic: Ukraine War Thread  (Read 7578 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ukraine War Thread
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2023, 08:58:06 AM »
Go back and listen to Putins speeches to the UN. They shrugged him off and called him a propagandist or what ever. Thinking they can just do what ever they want on Russias border without consequence. Then they blamed a US election result on Russia, trying to make them the enemy. I mean, I'd be pretty pissed and fed up with the BS too. How many more bioweapon attacks do you want and what were they really doing with Metabiota? Imagine the level of serious corruption Russia really knows about the the west just shrugs off. Are these people really the good guys? Notice a pattern? Are these groups you want controlling the world government?

(Image removed from quote.)

dude aren't you tired yet of pushing conspiracy theories without proof?

how did your prediction about covid came out? you only missed it by over a million. and how about you 90k secret indictments, that didn't happen either.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2023, 09:01:39 AM »
Can't you guys go trash some other thread or start one of your own and trash it like the dozens of other threads that got locked for the same reason?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2023, 09:04:52 AM »
Refreshing to find someone capable of succinct thought.

I always enjoy his insightful take on events.  Not sure about his taste in ties though. ;)

Some of the Kremlin Janes need to look at his map a little closer.

Putin has been working to plug those blue access points for the last 20 years since he seized power.  He is not going to stop voluntarily, no matter what the "Useful Idiots" in the West claim.   He has already subjugated the "stans", Chechnya and Belarus into vassal states.  He is trying for Ukraine now.  Look at that map and you can see why Poland and the Baltic States see themselves as next on the chopping block.

NATO didn't expand towards russia's borders as much as all the bordering states next to russia begged NATO for protection from a mass-murdering expansionist dictator.  For good reason obviously.  NATO simply didn't turn their back on them and let them get swallowed by the russian menace.

As long as putin(spit) still has young male russian warm bodies to throw at it, he won't stop.  We either eliminate putin(spit) or eliminate his stockpile of young male russian warm bodies.  I'm OK with either solution.

The best solution of course would be for russia(spit) to simply withdraw to it's own borders and stay there.  But while putin breaths, that won't happen.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 09:09:08 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2023, 09:19:19 AM »
dude aren't you tired yet of pushing conspiracy theories without proof?

how did your prediction about covid came out? you only missed it by over a million. and how about you 90k secret indictments, that didn't happen either.

semp

What conspiracy theory semp? This is real... why are they allowed to take over the world?

« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 09:21:26 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2023, 09:21:54 AM »
What conspiracy theory semp? This is real... why are they allowed to take over the world?

Can't you guys go trash some other thread or start one of your own and trash it like the dozens of other threads that got locked for the same reason?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2023, 09:33:00 AM »
To paraphrase Russel Brand says it best;

"What Conspiracy Theories of today will be the real news Tomorrow?"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2023, 09:38:54 AM »

About 0.000000000000000000000000000 0625% of what the nutters like to think.

And DemonSlayer responds:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 09:53:39 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2023, 09:39:50 AM »

A ring of truth to it but the argument opens up believability to every possible lie being true when in fact most are just propaganda.  This line is great for giving legitimacy to obviously false narratives. 

Only by having honest conversations and doing due diligence can rational persons separate truth from fiction.  It is buyer be ware in the world of information more so than ever.  That is why I created the thread in ICOM.  The same people trash every conceivably political thread over and over again so I did not create the tread here.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2023, 10:06:55 AM »

And the hits just keep on coming.  Moldova is part of that Bessarabian Gap along with part of the NATO country of Romania.   Also on putin's chopping block.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64626785

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2023, 10:11:49 AM »
Has putin attacked a nato member nation?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2023, 10:14:00 AM »
Has putin attacked a nato member nation?

That's what we are trying to avoid by stopping him in Ukraine, Jane.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2023, 10:19:21 AM »
So the answer is no

What is the actual difference if he did?

Boots on the ground immediately?

Our men and women running the weapons themselves we are sending over...

Europe sending their weapons and manpower into the fray?

How can anyone think putin wants that when he can't even conquer tiny, weak corrupt Ukraine?

They can't...it's all just noise to push the war onwards for profit and greed imo

Peace ✌️

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2023, 10:31:17 AM »

ẁe are talking toejam Ukraine.

semp

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2023, 10:34:44 AM »
ẁe are talking toejam Ukraine.

semp

You guys are doing the same thing that locks every other thread on UA instead of putting your big boy pants on for the benefit of everyone else.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 10:42:25 AM by rabbidrabbit »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2023, 10:37:13 AM »

we aren't allowing Russia to take over the world.  we sending arms so Ukrainians can defend themselves.

semp