Author Topic: Hour Glass when transmit button selected  (Read 458 times)

Offline Papaw

• Zinc Member
Hour Glass when transmit button selected
« on: April 01, 2023, 02:54:17 PM »
This has just happened to me. I had to reinstall everything to get Oculus to work and now when I attempt to transmit... only the hour glass appears and a small screen freeze. No voice. I have tried pulling everything attached and the same issue persists. Always something I guess.
Clipp
Clipp
"The Last Clipper"

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hour Glass when transmit button selected
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 05:44:19 PM »
Try a different sound input option in your AH sound settings, theres usually two. Whatever the one you don't currently use, try that. Also note sometimes after updates it reverts back to the one that causes this issue.

Offline Papaw

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 11:48:31 AM »
Thank You Vulcan... Reinstalled the Game again. That problem is gone I think, but now.... I get a screen glitch and the motor quits. Generally, in the middle of ACM. When the glitch stops. About a second, I have to restart the engine and its usually okay until the next flight. Maybe a Video card conflict? I never used to have these issues until the Quest Headset so maybe that is the primary issue. Not technical enough to trouble shoot. No issues in 2D at all or in DX 9. But then... no headset.
Clipp
"The Last Clipper"

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 08:00:15 AM »
try running the quest at 90mhz
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Prayer

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2023, 01:43:26 PM »
I also experience the hour glass glitch, I have it set at 80 htz in oculus quest settings. When I find a solution I will let you know