Author Topic: Rift not launching aces high  (Read 291 times)

Offline TWC_Angel

• Zinc Member
Rift not launching aces high
« on: March 04, 2023, 12:15:53 PM »
Good afternoon! so, something has changed somewhere in my absence.
AH will launch, asks if i wish to use oculus i say yes. Then It simply shows the AH place card with Loading forever at the bottom.
I can hear AH through the headset but game will not show through VR. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? Ive allready uninstalled and reinstalled AH hoping that would fix.
Figured i would post this too in techinical issues.
IGN: Angel
DGSII: I./JG1
-=Top*Gun=-
"Guaranteed, knock-down-dragged-out dogfight.       
       Every time."    ((♥ That 190))

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
Re: Rift not launching aces high
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 02:50:15 PM »
Hi Angel,

No solution here but I thought I should say hi as a fellow old TWC member. I remember your brother telling me story's about you flying spitfires upside down.  :cheers:

I hope you get the games sorted <S>

(Together with Mav we are the last of our kind in AH. TWC is still going strong in other games. Fatal is still around and they have a Discord server running)
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Rift not launching aces high
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 05:07:46 PM »
Does the Oculus App show any notifications for DEVICES..Blue dots?  Last time I had that sort of problem, as you described, I changed Ports the Oculus was plugged into and restarted..worked for me.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain