Author Topic: Definitely different  (Read 372 times)

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
Definitely different
« on: March 25, 2023, 02:45:59 PM »
I absolutely love this game. The skill set has definitely evolved since I last played but I’m truly enjoying the new challenges it presents. I’m still having some difficulties with my sound (try to talk and the screen freezes and my audio takes a dump). Tried all of yalls suggestions to no avail. Another issue I’m having is that my planes are listing. They’re falling off to the right while I’m in a neutral position with my joy stick. Tried recalibration with my stick. 

Any which way, definitely proud to be back. My objective for the foreseeable future is to stay fast and reek havoc.  I’ve started winging up with folks and I apologize about being mute. <S> to all yall!
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Re: Definitely different
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 03:45:23 PM »
If they gently fall off while flying it is engine torque.
For voice try the dot command .resettv
Worked for me.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 04:04:46 PM »
Thank ya sir. Very well could be torque and with the command, just enter that text?
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2023, 04:17:31 PM »
Yeah if you aren't flying in autopilot then it's torque and you can't perfectly trim a plane in AH for too long. If in Autopilot and it breaks, that's definitely a stick issue. Combat Trim is important to recalibrate a planes trim after using trim for a bit. You can do that by pressing X and going into autopilot.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 04:17:48 PM »
Yes. I do it on 200. It resets 3 things and voice is one of them.

.resettv
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 10:46:21 AM »
I was impressed with the quality of the fights yesterday , my first day back. No cheap HO's, guys merged well, good comms. I even scraped up a few kills. Fought a good mix of fighter planes and had fun in my Soviet fighters. Today I think I'll upp a LA-5 and maybe a Brewster and C-205.

The small maps are a great idea. The action is centered and just 10 or 15 airplanes are all you need for steady action. I have a newish computer with a NVidia 3070, the clouds in the game look terrific.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"