Author Topic: VKB controller problem  (Read 284 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
VKB controller problem
« on: March 31, 2023, 04:01:14 PM »
I go to all the trouble of mapping my VKB controllers axis's and buttons and right in the middle of flying the game forgets not only the axis's of the stick and throttle but all the mapped buttons just go <poof> along with them. My rudders are fine but the other two? And right in the middle of flying they just lose all their mapping. All the keys I mapped to the game just gone along with the axis's.

Im very discouraged. This hasn't happened in other games so its particular to AH. I dont think I'll even bother doing all that mapping again unless I hear of a fix.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: VKB controller problem
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 09:02:20 PM »
There's a couple of other threads about this. One thing I have in common is the VKB stick. That and this only happens with AH. I play IL2 and MSFS too. This never happens with them. Thing is, I'm losing everything from all of my controllers when it happens, not just the stick. I've tried everything I can think of to beat it. Next thing on my list is to ditch the CH throttle. It's got a ton of hours on it relative everything else. Corners have holes in them covered with tape. It's time!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Re: VKB controller problem
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 01:34:57 PM »
Well Im just going to ditch the game. Problem fixed.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"