Author Topic: Chicago  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Chicago
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2023, 07:41:25 AM »
The laws in Florida prevent the criminals from behaving there like they do in other states

Our "fear for my life" combined with the new carry law prevents the animals from acting like animals

More states should follow Floridas example and reduce crime and this behavior making it safer for the respectful
law abiding tax paying citizens

No excuses nor should it be tolerated but it is so it continues to get worse in these mad max city types

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2023, 09:25:09 AM »
The laws in Florida prevent the criminals from behaving there like they do in other states

Our "fear for my life" combined with the new carry law prevents the animals from acting like animals

More states should follow Floridas example and reduce crime and this behavior making it safer for the respectful
law abiding tax paying citizens

No excuses nor should it be tolerated but it is so it continues to get worse in these mad max city types

Eagler

This. I'd love to see this kind of regulations also here in Europe but unfortunately most of countries are doing their best to disarm all the citizens by tightening the carry laws every time there's a gun crime. Done 98% of cases with illegal firearm...
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2023, 09:31:21 AM »
Same here..

The vast majority of shootings are done with illegal firearms

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2023, 09:37:18 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/17/briefing/right-wing-mass-shootings.html

The majority of killings done by right wing and white supremacists.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2023, 10:07:44 AM »
Some of you have been chugging the "Bud Light", hard.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2023, 10:17:47 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/17/briefing/right-wing-mass-shootings.html

The majority of killings done by right wing and white supremacists.

Sorry you are wrong again

Eagler

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2023, 10:20:25 AM »
Just a minor clarification here from one who was in the biz. Laws do not prevent anything. The fact that criminals, by definition, do not obey laws proves that. Only one's willingness to comply with laws prevents illegal actions. This is the most glaring and obvious reason that gun free zones have prevented nothing. Adding more laws, that add more restrictions to the previously passed laws, also are ineffective in convincing a law breaker to comply.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown