Author Topic: Updated 3 Unoffical Promo Videos  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
Re: Updated 3 Unoffical Promo Videos
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2023, 08:24:20 PM »
I started this mess? You took my work without asking or crediting me and my fellow film makers, then you decided to go on a tirade questioning my cognitive ability and IQ because I told you to take your film down.. Oh please

Re-read your posts directed at me and compare and contrast the tone, you'll find that you are the one having the "Tantrums and Rudeness".
I think you're an embarrassing and delusional read and you made an arse out of yourself with no effort from me..

I hope the way you have conversed with me doesn't discourage others from dealing with you, after all I genuinely think you mean well.
What in the heck is your issue dude?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2023, 11:06:25 PM »
What in the heck is your issue dude?

Snipped for clarity;
took work without asking or crediting me and my fellow film makers

The Video was live for, near as makes no difference, 16 hours with no mention of where any the footage came from or who made it. Despite there being more than sufficient time to acquire permission for use of the footage, none was sort.

To quote one of those creators "All he had to do was link to the channels he borrowed footage from"

He didn't.

Any more questions?

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2023, 01:20:29 AM »

Snipped for clarity;
The Video was live for, near as makes no difference, 16 hours with no mention of where any the footage came from or who made it. Despite there being more than sufficient time to acquire permission for use of the footage, none was sort.

To quote one of those creators "All he had to do was link to the channels he borrowed footage from"

He didn't.

Any more questions?
yeah, do you really take your films and the 13 views they get a month this seriously? or are you just trying to get in the way of a lad that wants to encourage the game to continue in its best form?? You must be an AWFUL guy to have as a neighbor

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2023, 01:48:08 AM »
I’m having trouble understanding how anyone thinks purse fights like these do anything but deter people from coming back or giving the game a try. Why don’t we just knock it off or atleast bring the bickering and insults to Private Messages.

We are a smaller community, lets try to get along so we can keep this thing of ours going.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 01:58:26 AM by Bopgun »
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2023, 04:47:51 AM »
yeah, do you really take your films and the 13 views they get a month this seriously? or are you just trying to get in the way of a lad that wants to encourage the game to continue in its best form?? You must be an AWFUL guy to have as a neighbor
There is nothing stopping him or you or anyone else posting links directly to my or any other AcesHigh films to encourage the game to continue in its best form

There is also nothing stopping him or you or anyone else from asking me before taking my footage.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2023, 05:27:11 AM »
  the 13 views they get a month this seriously
Channel analytics

Summary
Last 28 days
Views

Your channel has gotten 51,603 views so far

That's around 38 per month since I created a Youtube account.

:old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2023, 06:51:19 AM »
I’m having trouble understanding how anyone thinks purse fights like these do anything but deter people from coming back or giving the game a try. Why don’t we just knock it off or atleast bring the bickering and insults to Private Messages.

We are a smaller community, lets try to get along so we can keep this thing of ours going.

We need a purse fight emoji  :aok

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2023, 10:06:32 AM »
I don't have a side in this. I will say that when you use parts of a video and give credit, it has the tendency to drive folks to that originating site. Thus creating more views. Some on YouTube end up with enough views to start making money. It usually grows in small steps and any and all views help.

While putting together videos to create excitement about the game is a fine idea, it sure would not hurt to list where the videos used came from. That would allow folks to find more like videos.

As for all the arguing, make your point and let's get past this. We all want this game to survive.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2023, 10:46:24 AM »

You would think that someone in his business would have thought to ask first before using other peoples creative property.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 10:54:02 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2023, 11:10:20 AM »
Stop it
I offered what you wanted, i posted all videos they came from. They were not done, just testing. You keep recycling an issue that does not exist.  You follow me all over thr bb causing trouble after you were offered what you want. I was open to all ideas. You walked in with a temper tantrum because I didn’t ask YET. I still had no ideas which clips i would yank. No use posting credits until I know what stays. I don’t even have my name on it. You recklessly assumed I would burn you. People here that have known me 20-30 years know I’m better then that image you keep painting all over the bb. Asking fir credits is not out of line, how you entered the post is. You won’t let anything go. That said, your video was tanked bc you used copyright material, yet here you are bashing me all over the bb. Because of your endless obsession I’m now accused of steeling Chalengers files, which I haven’t even touched. I sm not giving you the last word of lying when credits were offered to you. Just stop it. This is a vexation to the game. You said no, it was remived. Now shut up , at this point uou’re lying to cover up s reckless assumption.

Done with this, done with the project snd way over done with you.
Be gone. Sick of it. One more wird snd I’ll flame you until the world goes flat.

HT please lock this thread
Aces High III - Masters of the Air Scenario (video)
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=Ct5p_Vv0YXgmRxKs

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2023, 12:07:03 PM »
I offered what you wanted, i posted all videos they came from.

You posted a list of films without a single name of the creator. Credits make a point to name people.

They were not done, just testing.
Irrelevant, you still didn't ask or even seek permission, you just created and posted your creations into the public domain.

You keep recycling an issue that does not exist.
It will always exist, permission and credits must be sought even Chalenge forced me to give him credit where appropriate.

You follow me all over thr bb causing trouble after you were offered what you want. I was open to all ideas.
At no point did you ever offer what I wanted, at no point did you ask me directly to use my work. You seem to have this notion that asking for permission to use another persons footage, especially mine, to be begging, and you "don't beg". In other words I had to make a statement denying you usage of my footage, simply beacause you refused to ask me.
 You did post this
1) Either Dolby grants us permission to use his great clips, and I would put ALL contributors names in visible credits OR
But this is not asking, just placing the ball on my side of the court and forcing my hand.

You walked in with a temper tantrum because I didn’t ask YET. I still had no ideas which clips i would yank. No use posting credits until I know what stays. I don’t even have my name on it. You recklessly assumed I would burn you.
Safe to say my tone in my first post was flat, there was no temper or tantrum. The temper and tantrum came from you the moment you imagined I flamed you and went on a tirade.

People here that have known me 20-30 years know I’m better then that image you keep painting all over the bb.
Time doesn't matter, a horse is only as good as his last race... Then it's glue.
Exaggerating that it's all over the BBS is an eyeroller.

Asking fir credits is not out of line, how you entered the post is. You won’t let anything go.
Your imagined flame, my 1st post, is not out of line. It was and still is a flat toned and reasonable response.  Your following tantrum, account closure threat and insults directed toward me because Daddy wouldn't let you take his ice cream however is the greatest hypocrisy I've seen in sometime.

That said, your video was tanked bc you used copyright material, yet here you are bashing me all over the bb.

I've already addressed this in a previous post, and the what-about-ism is noted again.

Because of your endless obsession I’m now accused of steeling Chalengers files, which I haven’t even touched.
I have not read this nor do I care. He always required Credit not permission, so Credit away.

I sm not giving you the last word of lying when credits were offered to you.
Don't pull the "he lying" card, the evidence is written on here infront of all to see which is exactly why I made a point to post about this so openly.

Just stop it. This is a vexation to the game. You said no, it was remived. Now shut up , at this point uou’re lying to cover up s reckless assumption.
Read the response above and everything I posted about getting permission.
Take something from a store at a Mall, let me know if the rent-a-cop lets you go free when you tell him "but I was going to pay for it tomorrow!"

Done with this, done with the project snd way over done with you.
Be gone. Sick of it. One more wird snd I’ll flame you until the world goes flat.

Flame away, I have broad shoulders forged from years of AcesHigh trolls, your the small fish in a sharks lagoon, a moderator exists for a reason. Read Rule 4.

HT please lock this thread
Well said
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2023, 12:08:02 PM »

I wonder if it's drug related.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2023, 12:18:28 PM »
:old:

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2023, 12:34:10 PM »
Animal

I say nice try and move on

Sounds like a headache that ain't worth it imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2023, 08:08:12 PM »
Animal

I say nice try and move on

Sounds like a headache that ain't worth it imo

Eagler

Yep, you're right,....absolute moron, and his little buddy Gilligan. I heard about the trouble these guys cause,.. it's not his first BBQ.

Funny how he used copyright material for music, because his video was banned, doesn't credit anyone who helped him make video (my crew),..doesn't use the copyright option, yet wants my video about the game he claims to support, to be more about him then the game. <blank stare>

I've got the two sorry mutts on ignore, so what ever they spew like petulant children, I don't see, nor care. I should have left them up just to watch his head explode.

If I gave him credits in the video, he would make me pull it again because the text was too small, now he wants a full screen pic of himself and his little buddy Gilligan and his life story. In the biz, this is someone we avoid at all cost, with a star next to his name as a nusense. No one has time for amateur antics.

I just returned to see what you posted,... and you're right. Didn't want anything to do with him on his entry, I've seen this frog fart in the water before. Now, watch the fool follow me thread to thread like a puppet on strings, a little yank and dancing starts.

Aces High III - Masters of the Air Scenario (video)
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=Ct5p_Vv0YXgmRxKs

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP